Reviews for Dannyboy
skrillex chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
I love this story soo much, please update soon!
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 26 . 2/28/2011
Nate is so Nate. NO other way to escribe him.

I don't think Nate left him. He just can't because I would kick his ass. Pardon my french, lol. Loved it! xD
kissedbymidnight chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
Oh no! Where did Nate go? *grins* I bet he’s doing something nice for Danny. There’s no way he left him. Nate just said he wouldn’t. This chapter was very cute. One of my favorites, if not myfavorite. I like how you went deeper into their emotions. I mean, I like the sex scenes, but I like real, deep emotions even better, so when you mixed then that was amazing. Good job! Now I want to see where Nate is and what he’s up to. I think he loves Danny he just doesn’t recognize it as love. When he explains the feelings he has for Danny that’s the only thing that I can think: love. They are so cute together and I can’t wait for the next update! Also, I’m glad that you didn’t turn Nate into a nice softy. I mean he’s nice and kind of a pushover for Danny, but he still retains his gruff, mean attitude with others and I like that_
TheDarkestAbyss chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
Wow... I love this! Nate is awesome! And I love his brother too~ Anyways, can't wait for the uptade :) You rock!
crazystalkerchick chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
This chapter was awesome. But the cliffhanger makes me a little mad. Lol I want Nate to tell danny that he loves him because I know he does. Update soon please :D
oHH chapter 26 . 1/28/2011
Nate needs to be slapped upside the head. I know he has issues but goodness. Danny just spilled his guts and Nate left. His a*s better had went downstairs to make some breakfast or out to buy it. If the roles were reversed Danny would be on lockdown by Nate. If Nate did really do something as stupid as leaving, I hope Danny can deal and brush Nate off for a minute and make his junkie butt squirm. Now that I have said that, I don't know if Danny can do it, based on how he feels. I hope Danny grows another pair because being with Nate he is going to need his own and everyone else's. Great update!
Emiko03 chapter 26 . 1/28/2011
OMIGOODNESS.

I think I might die.

I'm almost speechless, almost but not quite.

That chapter was AMAZING, and I was so happy that Danny told Nate. Then of course the whole sex scene with the ribbon had me almost feeling sorry for poor Danny. Then when they were talking i was terrified of what Nate was going to say and by the end of their conversations I was gushing at how sweet they were. And then you ended it with a cliff hanger like that? I might die. D: I mean that is one pretty steep cliff you have us on. I love it.

I really hope the next update is soon. Oh, and also I hope your crazy life calms down a bit. :D Though, my life has been pretty crazy lately too.

Before I say good bye I just read the review responses (because I'm weird and waited until I was almost finished to read them) YOU SAY WE WONT LIKE THE ENDING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER EITHER?

It wont kill me will it? D: I'm too young to die!

Oh, and I have always wanted a stalker too, so that I don't feel like a stalker when I stare at people at school. o.o It's so awkward when they catch me staring, because then I have to give them an awkward smile to go with it. I hate that especially when I don't particularly like the person.

Anywho, it's time for me to go eat dinner, so I'll see you at the next chapter. If I don't die first. :D

Bye-bye~

Emi~
Collins-A chapter 26 . 1/28/2011
gone... as in to get a sandwich-gone? or, no longer even in the hotel-gone?

D:

poor Danny! the panic he must be feeling! Damn you Nate!

anyways, Good chapter :D

the horrifying cliff hanger you gave us shocked me out of my lurker-status.
Nebulad chapter 26 . 1/28/2011
Yay ! Update ! I love it !
TammyS3 chapter 26 . 1/28/2011
Holy shit, did Nate seriously leave Danny? That's so wrong! No, that's just totaly wrong. Hurry with the update!
The BubbleGum Bandit chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
Aphrodisiac is always fun!
hexyz chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
meh, I call bluff! You want us to worry about what will happen but Nate isn't really gone gone. He's just off planning a surprise or something. Yeah that's it, a surprise. Then they will be lovey dovey for a while because you aren't so cruel as to cause problems just when declared their love for each other, right? (I know Nate didn't really say it back but saying "I'll never let you go" is sort of the same thing.)

Anyway, I really loved the first part of this chapter. Danny was so cute when he said "I love you" to a 'sleeping' Nate!
kookoos chapter 25 . 1/23/2011
aww how sweet

hope you update soon :)
Rodny chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
So..I about died when I found out this is the last chapter so far! It left and it was just..meh! It's not right..:) I just have to say I really love this story. I keep reading it during my classes and its becoming troublesome..I blame Corey for it. Everythings his fault any way..hehe. So I don't want to leave without venting first. In your replies you talk just like me..its very scary. I feel like were both stalkees of each other. I'll drift off and think I'm reading my own post! Just saying..:)-
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
Aw, I love Nate and Danny! Their so fricken' cute together! I'm starting to like Corey. I'm glad that hes going to keep the baby! ) Great Chapter! Update ASAP! Please! D
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »