Reviews for Dannyboy
Emi chapter 25 . 1/7/2011
Aww, that was cute. I really liked this chapter, and the chapter before this was cute too. I would most likely have more to say, but it has been a long day and I'm exhausted.

Well, I'm off to bed even though its so early.

Bye-bye~

Emi~
Anonymiss chapter 25 . 1/7/2011
Hail plot!

I get the sense that the last chapter was setting the stage for plot, and here the first vestiges of it are revealed! I'm most intrigued to see what happens with Corey (fatherhood? whoa!), but I'm also super happy that Danny is moving forward with his music. I feel like maybe he got the solo because his teacher knew it would be good for him, not because he's a prodigy (good maybe but not prodigy). It'd just be too weird if he were über-cute and way-talented at trumpet. AND abused. Too much of a coincidence. Nate's gonna be hella pissed either way! Since he's only really moving forward through Danny (that was the sweetest scene ever, by the way. Where even stupid Corey can see his improvement).

Basically all hail Gavin. And he should totally stick around, because if he's that much older than Brianna then he's kind of used to parenthood already, and Corey will NED him!
Anonymiss chapter 24 . 1/5/2011
Yay! I liked this chapter a lot. I still think Brianna could have been less bitchy, but perhaps I shouldn't be saying that. I tend to bitch-out myself. Gavin the new music teacher? Woot! I always did like him. And oh my gosh. Poor Danny, having an evil lady like Brianna jump on his little secret. It kind of serves Nate right (it always serves Nate right) though if he was going to tell about Corey to Gavin's sister. I mean, of all people who wouldn't want to hear about it. I totally approve. I wish I could go to Nate-land and get lessons in Nate-iness. Or Nate-dom. And OMG I'm a pedophile too! Can I get lessons now? Not a real one, ew. Actually, I'm totally creepy because I had like this dream about dating my english teacher, and she's eight years older than me but still totally pretty and amazing, even if she is technically the older generation. MOVING ON. But Danny HAS to play the solo. And then grow more independent from Nate as a result. I mean, I in my Nate-groupyness don't want that, but I in my romantic just sigh.
Anonymiss chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
BANG. BANG. BANG. That is my head. Against my desk. Wah. Late-late-late.

My dad changed my password to the family computer. I know. It's been terrible. Actually, he was supposed to change it back on monday, but here I am on his account at five in the morning. CHANGE IT BACK DAD PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON ME.

Cough. So, I'm glad they're going back to school. That might just be me, but I think it forces both of them to step outside their comfort zone. Or maybe it's just easier for me to identify with them when we have HELL in common. And that girl was being a bitch. I do not care if she was in a wheelchair. She DID need their help, and she needs to come to terms with that, preferably before her parents let her out of the house again. Sigh. I just get annoyed. I don't think I've ever seen someone make fun of someone in a wheelchair in real life, but its gotta happen somewhere. Bitch or no, that's terrible.

And your teachers spread rumors? D: D: D: D: And you have them for like four years? Wow: small town. And that sucks, that that girl is intimidating AND taken. Psh, underclassmen can intimidate. Otherwise I'd be out of a job. What you could do to meet people is sign up for (don't kill me!) the GSA. Luckily, there's less stigma against girls signing up than guys. We can just be all, "Oh, everybody should be nice to everybody!" And nobody cares, voilà. And if your school doesn't have the GSA (GASP) you could join in college right? That's so cool that you have such great cities that aren't too far from home. Only a writer would pick where to live for the next four years based on where their bands go. Alright, see you next chappie! After I go off and look up the philip morris movie!
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
I want to know more about Vicki and the parents. When are they showing up in the story, if they ever do? Update soon!
annne chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
Words can not even describe how much I love this story. I was a bit nervous about reading it because it sounded kind of angsty. But I am so glad I did. Danny is just the cutest. I like almost all of the characters. I am not a huge corey fan though. I think it is time for Derek to have a love interest. My vote is either Gavin or Andy the rock climbing guy. Please update soon. Thanks
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
I've missed soo much! D At first I was so mad at Brianna but shes cool! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Derek! XD He is awesomely amazing!

Why did Danny think that that Brianna wouldn't like that he was gay? I mean shes okay with her brither being gay wouldn't she be okay with him to?

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! D
crazystalkerchick chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
I loved this chapter. It's just Nate and Danny being together and all cute.
Millie chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
Wow that waz awsome sorr that i didnt review sooner i wanted to read all of it first really vivid but great job
sushibear18 chapter 24 . 12/31/2010
.GOSH.

I was just checking the site today when I saw that u have updated the STORY!I was like YEAH , DANNYBOY has been UPDATED!(scream of excitement in the background)

I have been like waiting for u to update the story for like since I found out that this awesome story actually exist on the site.

Man, I love seeing Danny and Nate together.

Danny has finally realized his feeling for makes me anticipating and looking forward to what going to happen to them along the way.

BTW sry for not reviewing earlier as I am still quite new to the site as I have just found out this awesome site with incredibly talented author a few months ago.

PS This is my FIRST time ever reviewing any story (I'm so excited)

It's getting rather late now so good night and sweet dream (i'm going to dream about Nate and Danny since they are so sweet!HAHAHAHA)
Emiko03 chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
Hello awesome author of this epiclytastic story. (I am pretty sure I just came up with that word all by myself, but oh well.)

I. LOVE. IT.

I love this chapter so many emotions just flying all over the place, you so captured the mood in this chapter. IT'S AMAZING. I'm almost speechless. Great chapter.

Anywho, it's really late, and I'm really sleepy. So, I'm going to go to sleep now.

Bye-bye~

Emi~

P.S. You are very welcome.
kayez chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
Now we get to see more of Nates inner world. He's becoming more emotionally aware. When he does something sociopathic it takes him less time to figure it out.

And that little hint about his therapist and the guilt thing is just teasing me. I would love to see some of his therapy sessions.

Also loving the fact that Danny is becoming a more independent and social person.
decklan kodak chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
i officially hate cripple girls now -.- poor danny.
safirefairy13 chapter 23 . 12/23/2010
-jewelry onto the *end table beside the bed.

-*lazily smacked my chest with the back of his hand.

...sorry I was kinda absent... _"
kayez chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
It was only a matter of time before Nate had a blowup. He's not used to really wanting anything or anyone. He's clearly had anything material that he's ever wanted. He's also emotionally stunted. Introduce Danny to take equation and that arguement was just waiting to happen. Truthfully I think a real relationship between them could work in the long run. But Danny and Nate need therapy to deal with their seperate issues.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »