Reviews for Dannyboy
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 20 . 12/8/2010
I love when Nate is jealous! It probably sounds weird but it just proves that he likes Danny as more than a friend. ) Great chapter! :D
Anonymiss chapter 20 . 12/6/2010
*cries*

I am so sorry... and SO LATE

And oreos are TERRIBLE

COOKIESTALKER I AM CALLING YOU OUT IF YOU SEE THIS REVIEW.

You probably won't but I do not care.

Back to Dannyboy.

GOOD LORD Danny is a little sex-fiend! Hottest chapter ever though. I concur that crying during sex can be a good thing.

Aww, Nate was deep. Ish. And Danny was cliché. It's like, not, though. Because we all are cliché when we're twelve or whatever, but Danny never had that, so it's coming out now. I remember I thought it was the sexiest thing ever to leave a little lip-gloss kiss on my bf's neck... yeah. Embarrassing. Cough cough: very hot and very funny chapter. :)

and OH MY GOD. idea for the short story: military slash. Specifically because I wanted to go into the military and now I can't (medical issues: yeah, right now I'm being an emo child in real life. It's scary out here) but it's okay because they have a DUMBASS don't ask don't tell policy.

So yeah, two of our boys overseas... and in love. Think about it.
Anonymiss chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
AGH!

TWO CHAPTERS! DAMMIT!

damn damn damn.

And OH my God yes. I know, I know, I totally drag her into every single conversation I have with anyone on the face of the planet, but she's hella hot and I'm still crazy about her, so thank you for not being like... and for giving me fabulous ideas about the meaning of "family." Hint: go check out what Xanthofile writes.

I DON'T LIKE ICECREAM EITHER! OH MY GOODNESS!

I mean, I like going and getting icecream at Baskin Robbins or wherever, but only for the hot fudge. That stuff is my umpteenth God.

Now for things that will piss off the writer: Derek is so annoying! I think this is mostly because the character with whom I identify the most is Nate, and I totally feel his pain concerning Derek. Except that I wouldn't have the balls (heehee) to drag him around, unfortunately.

Second thing that'll piss off the writer: I HATE YOUR FORESHADOWING MAY IT GO DIE! I would seriously be throwing virtual objects right now if I didn't know I could be reading the next chapter right now.

Third thing that'll piss off the writer: you can HAVE the brownies, they're worse than cheesecake.

Fourth thing: MORE GAVIN AND COREY. NOW. *stomps foot like a spoiled brat*

Okay. that's that for now.

Random thought: were you gearing up to have Danny interact with the maids? The whole convo about it kind of made it look like foreshadowing. I think that could be cool, maybe they could reveal something about Nate that makes Danny feel betrayed, and that could be a whole plot thingy...

Okay. Review.

Nate is such a smecial spart puppy, getting the beer for Evil Uncle, aw... love that psychopathic sexpot.

Huh. I liked how Nate stole Danny's wallet, and then it didn't turn into anything. It keeps your readers off balance, so that we don't know when it's epic foreshadowing and when it's just the interactions they have. UNLESS IT IS FORESHADOWING LIKE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER WHICH ROCKED MY SOCKS. Because that was pretty obvious.

I liked Nate's character all in all this chapter, yeah, Danny did have to keep calming him down, and yeah, he was way out of line. Just the way he is, so yay. He even apologized in a Nate-ly way! Danny too. It was good to be reminded that he still doesn't talk in front of strangers, weirdo that he is.

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! Yeah, right, after I finish my damned spanish essay...

Dude, I finally read your profile again and I bow in front of your harder-than-mine schedule. I totally can't whine anymore, thanks for ruining my fun. Of course, I also read that you were bi, and I am over the moon. BI PRIDE! And if it weren't creepy as fuck, I would totally want to meet you.

But it is, so I don't. ;) Nice cats, they are seriously the most intriguing demons ever. All cats.

Happy birthday!
blackcherry21 chapter 20 . 12/4/2010
does the fact that Danny was riding a horse in the begining have anything to do with him doing a different kind of riding in the end?
Dacara chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
This story is great! Love the chara and the plot- the boys are just yummy ;) Hope to see the next chappy soon

Dacara
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
Aw, I love Danny and Nate together! I love Derek and his randomness! I hope this means that they will be toghether soon... AMAZING CHAPTER! :D
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
Ugh...definately stuffed my face with too much stuffing. Hopefully, you were able to do the same! Thank you for the update...and it's OREOS that are going to rule to the world!
Anonymiss chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
Just figured out what I forgot! Damn review throttle.

The rapist? It's not like EVERY DAMN PERSON ON THE BLOCK MAKES THAT DAMN JOKE.

I suppose it counts as "in-character," though, if everyone makes that joke...

Second point, although you already heard the big one:

Aw, Derek is such a healthy person in Danny's life! Sque, aw.

:D

And that's it.

Yay icecream. Much better than cheesecake, may it go die.
Anonymiss chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
Aigh! I can not believe I didn't see this until FIVE WHOLE DAYS AFTER YOU UPDATED!

:( AP french AP spanish death, but it's really worth it considering the bragging rights.

and

YES I WILL TOTALLY MARRY YOU! I dunno, I think my gf would be pissed, but she'd probably be more amused than pissed...

And about the addiction, don't even worry about it. this is my intro piece:

"My name is Anonymiss, and I'm addicted to disturbing people with information I may or may not read on fictionpress about slashsex. Especially when it involves the mentally disturbed, a plot device that may or may not be in my fave story on fictionpress, to which I am also addicted..."

Psh.

Sweet, passionate, slow love is overrated. As is plot.

Alright, now to actual review-age. I think that yeah, you do move pretty damn fast with character development, but this is after all fictionpress and nobody wants to read War and Peace. Generally I would say follow your muse concerning Danny and the whole damn story, but as a personal taste issue, I say make it more original by, like you said, not having it be a bad-boy-turned-good story but a bad-boy-turned-less-bad story. Psychopathy is sexy. Why do you think all those serial killers are married?

This chapter I really liked. You balanced character development (where you reveal the character) with character growth (where the character changes- just to clarify. I was reading the comment and I was all, wtf? character development IS character growth) and also good ol' fun. I friggin adore Gavin. Love that: Because your brother is a good lay. Include him with Corey in a tiara? Please?

Side note: can you give us a timeline for how long it's been? I assume 2 months, the entire story, but I could be way off base.

Final note: AW! The whole chapter? But this one was so fabulous! Consider my heart warmed. 0:D
kayez chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Squidbillies fan? :)

I'm a sucker for obscure pop culture refrences.
GrumpyFace chapter 18 . 11/19/2010
Love this story! Hope you update soon :)
Anonymiss chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
Whoa. You know, I didn't even know what a poolhouse was until seeing that picture. Dude, people just have HOUSES for POOLS? Swank. We don't really have them in California. It's too hot out to go swimming inside.

HOLY shit I am such a perv but I LOVED this chapter! Violent sex is the BEST. I thought Nate's character was really wonderful this chapter as well, he's growing up the same way Danny did last chapter. Boy did we see Danny's growth. He. Is. Such. A. FLIRT! What a little sexpot! Especially after hearing more of his story. God, how sad. Honestly, it's not even an overdone plot device right there because you set up Danny as EXACTLY the type whom that would happen to. He's just too pretty for his own good, and too shy. So kudos on that, otherwise I HATE cliché plot devices like that. You challenge my assumptions about writing.

And Corey with a Tiara? You know it. That image is only trumped by the image of Danny wearing a shirt that says FUCK ME HARD. And we all know who already had that scrumptious idea.
adaranaelsaldeur chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
hah!

you updated!

I was waiting for this one..

[the .. well, you know]

you're great..

seriously..

your characters have individuality... a trait I seldom notice in other stories. You also have a great character... i'm in love with Nate! - though his gay..

what a shame.. but hey, I'm a fan girl..

anyways, i hope you update soon!

-the yaoi fangirl-
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
I hope this means that they soon will become boyfriends..? I think its a good idea... Anyways, Great chapter! :D
JAZON-AQUADUCT chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
You called him Nick at one point in this chapter. Awesome story
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »