Reviews for Politics and Acceptance
James B chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
How does somebody write this far into a story and then abandon it? I want to know what happens to these people.
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Well, I like it. Clearly it gives away a little bit of the metaplot from your other stories but is fine otherwise. I'm not sure yet what you mean by calling it a grandfather axe story, unless either the main character is in fact Sam's grandson, or, the Sam you refer to being smothered was in fact Sam Axe. Anyway, I'll definitely keep reading this as well.
vanicent chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Awesome so far, the characters are well fleshed out and the pace is a good fit as well. Can't wait for more.
I am Lyhegnot chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This chapter reminds me strongly of a book I read once, I think it was called Friday, (pretend thats italicized) I was wondering if you had read the book or if it was just coincidence. Other than that great job!
stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hey. An interesting little story, as far as I can tell. The cybers and gens of Gen13 in the far future? Is this the same universe as your Gen13 fanfiction, or is this a possible / alternate one. It's certainly interesting, and I'll see where it goes
AJ.Abby chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This future of 2069 containing a cautionary cyber sisterhood is looking very interesting.