Reviews for Cosmic Odyssey
ZyggyGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Incredible. I love the way you use the theme. It conveys the feeling very well.
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
When I read this, I keep imaging a romantic drama about lovers in outer space...you could probably write a story about it...(_)...Loved your imagery and symbolism!
My Parakeet Has Issues chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Y'know, you have a very obvious voice to your pieces. . . I'm not sure what it is, but I like it! Once again, I love your metephores and similies and all that. Very nice! (Although in this review, my word choice is lacking. . .)

I have some random free verse poetry up if you want to be a pal and check it. u

But anyway, lovely lovely lovely!

Keep up the fantastic writing!

-My Parakeet Has Issues
Krz chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
The flow and your use of words really make this poem stand out. A psychedelic journey that's just as spiritual. Thanks for the poem.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
great poem. i'm taking a break from studying for an astronomy final right now and so naturally this poem caught my eye. it's definitley better than studying, that's for sure. fantastic imagery.
Amanda Catarina chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hi, Anna!

That beautiful. I liked, really!

"(...) realising how banal walking becomes when you've learnt how to fly."

Very nice this part! _

Best regards!
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow. This was amazing. Everything was worded so strategically and different. Definitely unlike any poem I've ever read, in the best way possible. You're a great writer. Keep writing and have fun!
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow, I read this out loud and it really has an impact :) The long lines & enjambement give it a better flow, and even an epic poem feel, reflecting its title xD I enjoyed the supernatural touch to this, it reminds me of Hancock.. The analogies here, flying, signals etc work really well, both on literal and metaphorical levels :)
Rafael Freire chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hey... you did a great job!

It's funny how I can relate to it right now :p

You keep gettin better :)

Keep it up!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love how this is toldin relation to the cosmos an flying! :)

"realising how banal walking becomes when you've learnt how to fly," is an awesome line, and such a pretty idea!

"stardust still scattered" : lovely imagery and alliteration!

Bravo!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Somehow (for me at least) this had a hint of a love poem in it. I loved the (Because I understand that you have a history of shyness due to an unfortunate

Hydroponic upbringing therefore deliberate silence from your side wouldn't) bit. But, I really thought it was a love poem.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
"Realising how banal walking becomes when you've learnt how to fly"

Amazing..I love this piece so much!
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow.

I'm speechless.

Keep it up!
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was wonderful. The flow was excellent and reminds me of the Dave Matthew's Band song ''Satellite''. Well done! From the second line of the first stanza, to the entire 2nd stanza I really enjoyed. Keep it Up!