Reviews for alphabet reasons
Little girl Big world chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Oh WOW.

I love the i'm perfect i'm perfect merging into imperfect through the poem. clever idea. this was PERFECT & i LOVE it!

The word choice is amazing, the imagery is powerful, the examples you come up with are incredible.

I love all your work but this is my favorite piece of yours.

I want to read it again and again.

You can tell it has so much meaning behind it.

Beautiful, truly.

Favorite!
Isca chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
"God broke the sunlight once." Wow. What a thought-provoking opening line!
Isca chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
"A broken ghostlight." Woah. This line just came out of nowhere; it's brilliant. :)
Isca chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
"Couldn't you see us? We were playing on a film reel." This opening line is quite impactful and emotionally raw. I love the image too.
Little girl Big world chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
i love how this is all worded & the concept of it. it really hits me somewhere in my heart/mind i can relate in a way. great work
cassandove chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Wow... I can't even think of anything to say. This is beautiful!

Keep up the good work. :D
Little girl Big world chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Oh my god. You used so many of my favorite words, so obviously the word choice is a fav :) Just the way this whole piece was put together was great, such a unique idea. The opening lines are a favorite!
Little girl Big world chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Plain & simple I love this
Little girl Big world chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
I love the first and last lines of this piece. SO incredible!

The whole piece was full of wonderful imagery. I love this collection so far. Awaiting future chapters :)
Little girl Big world chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Defining things can be so hard sometimes.

I loved this piece
cassandove chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
this is so awe-inspiring that i can't even think of anything else to say.

it's beautiful.

C:
cassandove chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
...oh my god.

this reminds me so much of the past three years of my life that i almost want to cry - it's such a beautiful piece, and so... perfect.

i love this!

please don't stop writing.
cassandove chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
this encompasses teenagedhood and all that is life.

i love it.

C:
cassandove chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
"december's black&white bastard-child sky" - that's my favorite line in this whole piece, partially because i am a december child, and partially because it inspires me to write something of my own.

words differ from person to person, because no one reads the flippin' dictionary.
cassandove chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i know this is random, but do you have a word for the letter "u"? i had to reread this chapter a couple of times before i noticed a "u"-word was missing (unless, of course, you're going to use the word you in its stead).

but anyway.

i love this idea, and this chapter.

:D