Reviews for alphabet reasons
giacide chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
this is written as if you meant to preform it. Its really good. The ending is great; for some reason the word ambivalent comes to mind and I don't know why?

On a totally separate note - I wanted to say that I came to your profile after reading some really helpful and constructive reviews you had left for someone else on fictionpress. Its really great to have people like you on here. Keep writing and def keep criting ;)
Little girl Big world chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
"and we counted on the judgement our reflection could supply,

though as our colors drained and puddled at our feet"

I don't think it has an e I think its just judgment. These lines are my favorite it gives me such a strong image in my mind, I love it.

I like how couldn't is separated from the rest of the piece

it really puts emphasis on it. Wonderful wonderful work here :)

You are a very talented writer! Can't wait for the next letter.
Little girl Big world chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I quite simply love this.

"i cling to things that no one can control,

like how hard the rain falls

and how quickly the leaves commit suicide

in the winter."

Amazing.
Little girl Big world chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I love the opening lines for this.

& I adore the parts in parenthesis!

This was amazing and so powerful.

Looking forward to reading this collection :)
forsaken renegade chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I really like this piece. It is fresh in the way that it is free, and structured at the same time.

You are very talented, and I (being a newer poet) would love any criticism you could offer! Thank you! :)
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I see the similarities you were talking about with our pieces. It's funny, kinda strange too haha.

So this is gonna be a collection? Because that would be awesome :) If so I'll be reading.

This was wonderful! I liked the lines, "with your smile that leads me to nowhere, tossing in sleep i'll never get. i'm vacant in the black and white you've drowned me in"

Great great great job! You're a very talented writer.
Isca chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
"I'm vacant in the black and white you've drowned me in." This line really stood out for me - it's very vivid and thought-provoking. :)
i think that maybe chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i effing digg this idea.

and the write itself is lovely; clever as well.

can't wait to see where it goes.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2