Reviews for The Violent Years
Trap Gawdess chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
I found this story years ago, and I thought it was finished bc I loved it. It left an incredibly huge mark on me. In 2011, I wanted to back track and read it again but I never could find it. I honest to god love this story, I don't know if it's completed or not but I would kill for this story to be updated or something.
But, I have finally found this fic and saying I'm happy is a large understatement.
Jentry D. Alexander chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
I loved this so much! It's both brutal and beautiful in its depiction. What more can you ask for?
zig-zig chapter 26 . 7/5/2010
I have a really strong urge to kill this bitch! Continue with the chapters! *stabs Paula's face repeatedly*
kiiwii short cake chapter 27 . 12/28/2009
amazing story, i was hooked from the first line to the 26th chapter and couldnt stop myself from reading it all in one shot.

you write beautifully, and you've depicted parkin's personality down to a T.

:) i hope you update SONN !
Elizabeth K chapter 26 . 12/18/2009
OMG! lol you have successfully glued me to my seat for like 2 hours reading this story.

It's amazing. Please continue posting.
Dreamer1996 chapter 27 . 12/12/2009
Kk.

안냥
Dreamer1996 chapter 26 . 12/7/2009
Plz update! This is epic!
WineAndRoses chapter 26 . 12/7/2009
Oh. I love Eddy!

Paula's crazy, LOL! And does she really love Ben? I don't think so..
Dreamer1996 chapter 25 . 12/6/2009
Omg

brilliant!

Plz more!
WineAndRoses chapter 25 . 12/6/2009
Aw, I don't know why but I love Eddy! He's a sweetie... I kinda think they'd be good together, Paula and him... Don't know why!

Keep the chappies coming please
Dreamer1996 chapter 24 . 12/6/2009
Omg!

I can so totally see myself in this...

BTW: Did you make her "Paula" so that it would go nicely with "perfect"?

Because it actually sounds pretty good together.

My parents think I'm such as angel... But I actually curse and read extremely innapropriate things on FanFiction and FictionPress
WineAndRoses chapter 24 . 12/6/2009
Interesting plot! Kept me glued to the scree.

You should update asap. LOL
KillaCupcakes chapter 24 . 12/6/2009
I read this story in two days, and it's really good. I'm abit of a grammar Nazi, so I have to point out a few mistakes. For the most part, it was just you switching back and forth between present tense and past tense. It happened mostly in the first few chapters, but mellowed out in the middle. I found that confusing. As for the story itself, I think it's very creative and original. It's kind of like you took a scenario out of today's headlines and turned it into a suspenseful novel. I like it. I find Paula to be one of the most imperfect protagonists I've read about in a long time. She's actually more of an antagonist. She's like Sookie in True Blood. I want so desperately to like her since she's the main character, but I really can't bring myself to like her at all. In fact, the character Paula disgusts me. Anyway, I'm really interested to see where this story goes. I hope you continue.
Life's Blackest Hour chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
dude this story is the most epic thing i have read in a long time
Dreamer1996 chapter 20 . 12/5/2009