Reviews for To Be A Man
naito-kun chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
LOL i loved the ending! hyosuke is an interesting dude and i loved his comeback to masato sitting on him. great job, do continue!
naito-kun chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
wow! kazumi and masato sure are moving fast! wonder what's up with ami's family as well as her past relationship with masato!
naito-kun chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
omgosh that was just epic lol, gay teacher, what an excellent way for kazumi to continue chasing after boys! wow ami seems like an interesting girl, wonder why she hates boys...
naito-kun chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
'began to through food' hmm don't really understand this line...

wow i like the premise of this story, it seems really interesting, wonder how kazumi will live this down!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
yea masato is a definate virgin man whore. he also likes ami but is to much of a douche 2 admit it.
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
*nosebleeds* HOT DAYMN! Niki - Tori that was some hawt stuff1 fuckn lava!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
wow this is really delicious! Will Kitsune fall for masato or ichiro? this could go either way!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
yay :3! this sounds in-ter-rest-ing! yet again u amaze me Niki- Tori!
Melissa Norvell chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
This was an exciting chapter. I really liked how you're beginning to weave things together here. I can't wait for another update.
momochan123 chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
omfg still awesome X3 i totally luv the new chameo woop
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
This chapter moved a little too quickly for me. I was thinking that the kiss scene wouldn't be for a while yet. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see what happens next. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
This is getting more interesting as I read. I'm actually becoming quite hooked on this story. I laughed when Kazumi had to go to the bathroom! That was hilarious! Now, I am off to your next chapter.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Sorry, I favorited this and I didn't get to comment on it until now. I've actually been working on a new story myself, as well as trying to finish one up. So far, this sounds very interesting I'll be reading your other two chapters as well.
momochan123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
awesome story plz update x3- ifeel like the only one who found the lawyers joke hilarious XD LOL- any way props to u for maken this awesome masterpiece yayz
r7gray chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I am pulled in already! Great story idea; keep it up! I want to read more! Where are the next chapters?

-r7gray