Reviews for Golden
miquest chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Interesting so far :)
Kannon chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Hi, I began reading this story because i got an e-mail from you. I would like to say that this story is interesting but i must also say it has far too much dialog, you need to describe some of the enviroment, such as what does her room look like? Also i must admit the name "forbiden four" struck me as kind of lame... normaly thouse kind of groups don't have an offical name, every one just knows who they are. Good work though. I look forward to seeing how this story will develop. I will probibly reveiw every few chapters. Happy writeing
musicalfishieXD chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
Meh! More! I want to know what happens!

um...I like leon better, but she just goes with jay. I don't think she and leon would work. The fiery arguing thing works with her.

I think my favorite character is dora. I don't know why, but I like her. It would be really cool to learn more about her.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
Wow so is that the last chapter ? If so wow I loved it but now its like a love triangle which i hate to love but i do and thats that i feel sorry for Leon because i think iv fallen for Leon my self haha. Anyway please write more soon and im not sure what chapter i want in his P.O.V but hopefully what ever gets voted will be a good one i also would like, if you can, maybe, a chapter in Leons P.O.V that would be awesome :D
SHARINGisn'tCARING chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update please, with a cherry on top please dont let it be the last update ur story is like tied in first place with another story in my favorites list so update!

this is the longest review ever
Soonafter100 chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
I am about to fall over! I am so happy, they are somewhat together! I can't wait for the next chapter...I am off to vote!
ikeepitprivate chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
Is it weird for me to think that Leon and Bonnie should be together? XD Although I don't really mind Bonnie choosing Jay. It's just that it was kind of obvious from the start.

Even if I wasn't a fan of him I still never stopped reading. I think the idea of pixies was a very unique choice.

I can't wait for you to post the new chapter!
starnight3 chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
Ooh things are heating up between Bonnie and Jay :) Great chapter!
d12e8k6 chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
Great chapter! This story just keeps on getting better. :)
HelgaBertoni chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
Loved it, hope to see another update soon!
do not click chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
always great! shame about johnatan. but bless Jay! Loving him at the moment! keep with the magic ;)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
yay your finally updated! :D

Jennifer is a bitch :(

Jonathon :(

ooh please update soon i really wanna finish this :D

p.s. how many chapters is this gonna be?
GramerFreekz chapter 23 . 3/16/2011
Hello.

I think your story has great potential. Your plot is interesting and your characters have feeling. However I think that there are somethings you can build on to make it even better.

I think most of my criticisms stem from your grammar. When writing you tend to use 'were' instead of the word 'where'. Were implies a past imcomplete action, it is a linking verb used mainly with the imperfect tense. Where is an adverb or conuction denoting place. Another word mix up you tend to use is when you use 'way' instead of 'why. Way is a noun, meaning a road or a manner of doing something. Why is a question word which looks for the reasons behind an occurance. One last one is one I only noticed once, it was in one of the more recent chapters. You used 'differently' instead of 'definitely'.

When reading your story sometimes these grammar errors get in the way of understanding the prose. I find myself being dragged out of flow of your story when I notice it.

Writing a cohesive entertainging story is hard work, I know. And I applaud you on your work so far. Keep going, and if you keep the word mix-ups in mind I think it will help make your story stronger and easier to read.

Thanks.
Barbie826 chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
Love your writing.

Although I skim over the parts of her and Leon. I just don't feel it with them.

Her and Jay I feel and I'm curious on where you are going to take them.

Leon seems really random, like he was just added there to be a love interest. He didn't even seem like he talked much or did anything. That's why I can't understand why she even likes him like that.
Wishgirl chapter 23 . 2/2/2011
update please! i hate these cliffhangerss! i love how its her in trouble , then him, then its probably going to be her again since she kissed him! XD and he has to worry about her and stuff! i love it when the boy worries about the girl/protects the girl! its like the only way to show affection for boys nowadays without making it mushy :)
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »