Reviews for Golden
toolazytosignin chapter 23 . 1/29/2011
Please update. I feel so attached to the characters because they are all so interesting and realistic.
MintoKitsune chapter 23 . 1/28/2011
OMG

You're grammer and puncuation has improved greatly.

I'm crying right now in class.

How embarrassing. :P

I really hope Jay doesn't die. He CAN'T DIE!

And it's also very obvious that Jay will end up with Bonnie.
MintoKitsune chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
Wow, good chapter, though it looked a little rushed. There were multiple misspellings and grammar. Don't get me wrong, it was fantabulous.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
Hey :D

This is a really good story and i really want to find out what happens next so plz update soon!

Im glad that its sorta about vampires/the supernatural cuz i think ive really liked books and movies about stuff like this since i was eight :D

I feel that it kind of reminds me a bit of Twilight but it seems more intresting than it(or myb it cuz im getting bored of Twilight)

But anyways i like how you incorporated like the 4 gods and stuff into it so its unique and intresting :D

P.S. sorry if this is too long :$

P.P.S. thank you so much for recomending this story too me hope you update again soon :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
Hi.

You messaged me about reading your story.

I really like it.

It's an intresting story.

And very well written.

The only thing wrong with it are the gramatical errors.

If you need or want someone to look over the story let me know.

Or if you want me to shut my mouth you can let me know that too.

I can't wait for more.

I'm really hooked now.

Hope you update soon!

Have a good week/weekend!

-Ifly*hugs*
starnight3 chapter 23 . 1/24/2011
Finally caught up. Great story so far but I feel so bad for Jonathon and Beth. Keep up the good work!
The Owlett Librarian chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
since you asked so nicely, I prefer Leon, because he's simply my type. But slowly yet surely Jay is winning points. And I believe Damon makes one awesom older brother. i also believe I'm starting to clog up your inbox
The Owlett Librarian chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
well, did any of those agents publish? If they did, I'm so jealous. But you deserve it, 'cause I would probably buy it if golden was published. And if your other work is just as good or better...
The Owlett Librarian chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
funny thing, i was actually expecting them to be incubi (the correct plural of incubus, or atleast i believed it was), so I wasn't that far off. since you asked me to read this story I've been caught up in it. but I was wondering how you wrote it, because you type tried instead of tired, and such things really often. I do hope te bad things you mentioned in the a/n have worked out and that you're ok now.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
OMG is that the end because WOW and OMG Jay is gone !

WTH no OMG I can't believe it plz tell me there is more im speechless
SunshineMoment chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
Wow! Just finished this whole story and its great! I have to know what happens next :P
CaBlasch87 chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
oh me gee..wow. this was very intense. i loved it. you are doing a wonderful job with this story!
MintoKitsune chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
OH! I have too go to bed. *pout* I wanted to read another chapter...

Oh well, tomorrow then. The story is speeding up a little. Which is good... but then again some people like the slow tempo. I really do like it though.

Madison just makes me hate the girls at my school even more

She's just jealous because Keith likes Bonnie! And why even bring Angelica and Beth into this.

. I just wanted to point out... that I think that whatever they are... Leon is a 'vegitarian' and 'eats' something besides the females.
MintoKitsune chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
._. Dang it. I'm probably with the croud right now. I want Bonnie to end up with Jay.

BUT... my favorite of the four is definatly... fudge... Jay.

Anyway. I'm still way curious as to what they are... I'm also curious as to what Jay is going to do about this. Can they read minds?

ZOMG that would be so cool!
MaxMcDowell chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
Thank you for the update!

~Hands you 4 huge platers of cookies, 2 for you and 2 for your muse~ Please update again very soon. ") :)

:) ") :) ")