Reviews for Golden
MintoKitsune chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Oh wow a guessing game!

At first I thought he was vampire... then after awhile I said "Nah, can't be. No fangs."

So I thought about how Angelica became so... lifeless.. and I though... Zombie!

But then I thought... "He doesn't eat brains... I think xD;"

I really have no idea what he could be. Uber hot and seductive. Seems to need kisses to feed. Them feeding makes them glow... and the women they feed on become so lifeless...

I don't know!
MintoKitsune chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
I told myself I wouldn't make fangirl noises...

. I lied apparently.

That scene... with Bonnie and Jay... and then when Mary interrupted... I just wished Mary hadn't of come. That would have been so interesting. And I can't wait till school! Woot! AH-mazing!
mandy96 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
ooh spooky! :) well just one thing-it's auntie not aunt-t unless you meant it to be like that :)

manda :)
mandy96 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Hey, at the start when Bonnie says, "I couldn't believe he said Bonnie you want to join" -just giving advice, you shoudn't write it like that-it doesn't really make sense. I suggest-"I couldn't believe that he asked me to join them" or even if you don't want to change it put 'do you want to join' in seperate speech marks.
MintoKitsune chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
This chapter is just as great as the others. I can't wait to see Jay again *creepystalkerface*

Lol, jk. It's just great how he and Bonnie argue so much.

I would like to point out something that I saw.

I noticed that often in this chapter there were words that were skipped, or s's that were not put in the story.

It's nothing big, just a few mistakes.
The Owlett Librarian chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Well, I'm liking it. Have to say your message made me laugh, but the story does speak to me. There are some errors though, but everyone has those. including myself. Curious though, how did you end up with my profile?
HelgaBertoni chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
Loved it, update soon!
RyomaPaola chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
No, Jay! Don't die! Well, that was an amazing chapter. I felt Jay become a little more predictable, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Bonnie seems flawed and that's good because it makes her more human. I would love to see Jay's point of view on this. Even is its just a short one:). I still don't get the whole Nate thing, though. You should seriously update because everyone wants to know what happens next.
deactivated20172203 chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
Loved, loved, loved! Perfect chapter, but D: Jay can't die! I may prefer Damien, but still...I love all the pixie boys
Soonafter100 chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
I LOVE IT, I so hope he survives!
junut chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
this is sadd! why! cliffhanger T_T
Soonafter100 chapter 22 . 1/21/2011
OMG..WTF?
Soonafter100 chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
I am hoping she picks Jay, I really want them together!
Soonafter100 chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Yep, thats right, Jay and Bonnie, Love it!
Soonafter100 chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Jay, just had to show up!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »