Reviews for Tathwem Bio
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
W-O-W. (I had to say it). That's really amazing Matthew. The stories of your short life compiled into an easy read. I have a feeling there is much more you didn't mention, but you give us enough to assure us that you are human and that you struggle just like everyone else.

I think the biggest issue with us as teenagers is we believe we are the only one's in our current situation. It's weird reading what you've said and finding several things that parallel my own short life.

The Amazon experience sounds amazing, and I desperately want something like that for me now. I know that experience will stick with you forever, and I hope it continues to be a landmark of joy in the journey you've taken.

I am sorry for the trouble with your parents. Divorce isn't easy, for anyone, no matter how they mask it. You, you wear your heart on your sleeve, and I admire you for that. Like you said, "True strength comes from true emotions." Many of us are like Paul Lawrence Dunbar's poem "We Wear the Mask." We'd rather cover our problems so that people don't see and don't worry. We don't want to look weak because we can't handle what life is throwing our way. You are the strong one, because you're not afraid to admit you can't do it on your own. I envy your courage.

Your friends sound like some very influential people who have blessed you in many ways. I hope you never forget to cherish them, because you never know what tomorrow may hold for anyone.

I also want to become a Psychologist. I do believe you would make a good one. Anyone who can take from the experiences in their life, and use it to help others - it makes you so much more of a help, because you're not repeating book learned knowledge, but real life experience wisdom.

Your experience with God is something that is special to you, because it's individual to you. One thing I want to point out though, you will never disappoint God. Psalms 88 - His love endures forever. God already knew what we were going to do before He chose to die for us. But, He still chose to die for us, and that's the most beautiful part of all. We can never disappoint God, we are always his children and He loves us no matter what.

Papa is speaking in 'The Shack', "...I know you and everything about you. Why would I have an expectation other than what I already know? That would be foolish. And beyond that, because I have no expectations, you never disappoint me." (206) That stuck with me, and I thought I would let you know it now.

Keep pressing Matthew. You've made it thus far, and I know God wants to take you places you never even dreamed of.

Ruby Kart
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am like you in 1 way. I have always wanted to meet a celebrity. I go to Las Vegas once a year to see my favorite singer, Donny Osmond in concert. His family goes back 50 years. The closest I have gotten to him is eye to eye, but I haven't met him as yet, but gotten close. I do happen to have his autograph. Like this story has mentioned, I myself happen to have a disability (learning). I guess that's why I read and write a lot for the fun of it.
Ti Sommers chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I havent completley read all of this yet, but i liked Alan Jackson and various other country artists when I was growing up and you want to be a psychologist, i want to be a psychiatrist, theres not that much difference there lol, Freaky huh?