Reviews for Chosen
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Good update. This story moves at a good pace, not too fast or too slow. I'm really interested in the mythology of these people, so hopefully the reader will get a chance to hear some the legends of the gods and heroes.

Sir Scott chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
This chapter does a good job of building suspense. I look forward to reading how things go for Etain at the gods-test.

Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Are they really guilds or are they castes? Guilds have apprentices, journeymen and masters -more of a meritocrachy where promising children are trained up than a title or posession entailed on heirs.

Too long and rambling: It is not the exact answer, but it is close enough that you would be justified in an investigation, which would provide you the correct answer the trader had kept his own business on the side, run out of one of our family’s wagons, and while he did sell our goods, he never kept the ledger along the way. ~~Needs to be broken into at least two sentences.

The gods test is tomorrow, remember, love.” ~~gods' test or god's test, depending on the number of gods involved.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Good starting place for a story. There were nice details and descriptions that draws the reader into Etain's world. Her culture is similar to our own in the fact that she is defined by what her profession is.

Look forward to reading more.