Reviews for Flaws aka Perfections
This was very cute :)

Annoyance
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Did you just kiss me?

Haha, wonderfully done! Sometimes, dialogue is enough for characterization. This was one of those times.
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Cute :]]
flyingpencil chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I am a dialogue fan! I love it!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw...so cute.

Ri
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
very nice! the dialogue works well I think. You used "your" instead of "you're" (you are). "your" is possessive. sorry, it's a pet peeve.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hehe, cute!) Fluff, fluff, Love it!
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Very cute and funny :)
Virginia T. Beth chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hmm... It's interesting. Quick and sweet, not bad. The only thing is that you used 'your' instead of 'you're' twice. Other than that it's interesting!
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Sweet! I love it.
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Very, very cute :)
iread.don'twrite chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
so that's my penname, i was just o lazy to log in, it seems.

aww this is so cute! you made my day(: although it would make more sense (to me at least) to have each line in quotations. for example,

"You really are clueless."

"No, I am not!"

i mean, we can tell who's speaking, having the him/her thing there kinda draws me away from the story a bit.

now i'm outta here. off ta read some mo' of your stuff(: you have me hooked.

irdw
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AWW I REALLY LIKE IT! ITS REALLY CUTE.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Telling a story in dialogue is a real challenge, but you handled it well. I was reminded of some of Hemmingway's fiction where characters talk all around a subject without bringing it out in the open, but readers can feel the emotionally charged atmosphere between them.
x-Serena chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I wasn't sure if I'd like an "all dialogue" format, but I can say it made me curious when I read that in the summary.

I wasn't disappointed!

Although I have to say, there are certain points where I think italics would have been a nice touch, or an exclamation mark here and there. Exclamation marks lose their weight when you use them TOO much, but sometimes they just fit, you know? After all, I'm sure these two wouldn't have been talking in a deadpan, but aside from questions, there wasn't any punctuation to indicate that.

Overall, though, it was really good