Reviews for The Happy Poem
Jane Gray chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Thank you for writing something like this! I have been fed up with people who call my writing emo for so long! Poetry reflects both a person's personality and emotional state, but depressive poems don't neceserally suggest an inclination toward self-harm :) Anyway this poem is woderful. I love the structure you used and the imagery is both gag and smile worthy :)

Jane Gray
Just Briana chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was so amazing.
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hahaha, very amusing. I'm adding this to my favourites simply because of how much I chuckled to myself while reading this. Man-eating bunnies . . . random and funny. lol.
sealednectar chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love the irony of this and how you've turned so many happy images around. I was laughing throughout. Even though I'm quite a happy person, I tend to write darker poems.

Something I picked up on:

'And I now I begin to write'

Love this.
lonely.stars.and.comfy.socks chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i luv the irony
A-Haven-For-Glass-Butterflies chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I said it was emo as a joke! The thing was I always wrote very dark poems and you started to too, only it wasn't as dark, and you always called me emo and dark. *Sigh* Anyways XD I remember you writing this and you made it longer and so much better! I'm glad you expanded it and I hope you do something like this again!
howdylv08 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The parenthesis at the end of each stanza make it funny. I love it, fantastic job!

Sophie :3
FootstepsToNowhere chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
XD I'm not sure what to think, to be quite honest. In its own sort of creepy way, it could be considered happy (from the man-eating bunnies' point of view), cute, almost sweet... but reallyreallyreally creep too.
I am Lyhegnot chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
GUH. -stares-

GUH. -reads again-

Epic. :]
rockstarnini chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh my gosh

That was the happiest thing I've ever read. And hilarious, might I add. You're so happy, what was your friend thinking?

Duh, you are SO right,man-eating bunnies are cute.

My friends are going to stare at me when I tell them that at school.

Ah, well.
Deletethisacc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I loved it, haha. Man-eating bunnies sound so adorable. :]

I dislike it when people tell me my poems are "emo" because I already know they are. Pointing out the obvious annoys me when it comes to things such as that. It's my style, I can't just switch to writing about pink flowers, ponies, clouds, and rainbows.

Anywho, I loved this poem!
CdLS chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I absolutely loved it :D.
dancingpaws chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this is filled with awesomeness (is that a word?) i love how you say its happy but its about man eating rabbits xD

VERY GOOD!