Reviews for Loved The Most
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It seemed odd to me that time would only have one broken wing and not broken wings, however I did like that description. The personification was great and it was an original image.

I really liked the beginning. I think it set a great story for the reader to follow. Towards the end though the phrasing seemed a bit off to me with "assure myself" and "correct... move to make" Also, the word roborant just seemed out of place in this piece.

The ending itself was a beautiful description, but it confused me a bit. You use but as if to imply you should stay still, but won't. But you say you don't want to stay in the shadow, which to me would mean you'd want to stay still and avoid them. Though maybe I missed something...

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile.)
the prophet apathetic chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
"what we used to share is more / unretrievable / than ever.."

what a line.. wow.

seems a bit like a run on but the message is powerful.
Dianasaur chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i love the way you write and i really love this poem (: it was really nice to read and so beautifully written.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, I like how this flowed so well, you could almost say it in one breath but there was something, not necessarily rhythmic to it, but flowy, like a river. I also love the similes and metaphors in this, "time flies with her broken wing" I really liked.
ThePenWrites chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Simply wonderful. I like how the main character had inner conflict with him/herself, and you showed that with great details. Keep writing.:] I'm adding this story to my favorites!
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow. I really like this. Keep writing.
FelleLLoyd chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Heartfelt words, great rhythm & choice of words. Keep writing!
steffxnie chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
A wonderful piece!

Really like the expressions. :D

x
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like this one :D

Good job, keep it up.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow. Such emotion is conveyed. Wonderful piece.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Loving your poetry :) Some just seems amaturish when you read it but yours is just so lovely!
Red Moon On The Horizon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really liked it.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
So sad and beutiful. :) I love the word choices. :)
Amanda M. Lynn chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like it. It's very direct.
waitingforwhatever chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is so beautifully written. I've never heard of a choka before. Keep writing!