Reviews for A Fake Existence
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
I liked this chapter - you can see the relationship building up between them, and I liked her attempt to contact 911. Subtle, but effective at showing her desperation at this point. I think you showed her acceptence of it quite well, too. I loved the scene with the Spectars; it was fairly chilling, and you get a strong sense of what kind of damage they can do. Overall, great job, and I can't wait for more!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
I really like the ending of this - it's a strong cliffhanger, and I loved the description of the Spectars, very scary. Overall, it was a good chapter and I like Henry's almost naivity in dealing with that situation - he's kind of in over his head, and that shows through but not in a way that makes you think he can't do it. I have faith in him :P Yeah, great stuff, will be reading the next chapter soon as I can.
RavenclawRebel chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Aww! Ashley and Henry are so cute together! They'll be a great couple, even though they're bickering some. :D UPDATE SOON!
RavenclawRebel chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Yay! An update! This chapter was so good! I love the effect Ashley has on Henry. :D On to the next chapter! :D
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
O, it's starting to get really tense now. I couldn't have guessed that Adam had such an exciting past, and I like how you're revealing it to Henry. The poor guy; I'm guessing he's going to have a lot of stuff to deal with now. You're writing style is, as always, excellent; the descriptions work well to paint a picture without it getting too boring or overwhelming. I like the whole hierarchy of Spectors, it makes it a little bit more interesting. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
RavenclawRebel chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Aww, Henry got to "talk" to his father! Loved it, great chapter, but depressing.. ADAM IS DEAD! WAHH!

*clears throat*

Anyways, please update soon! :D
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
That was a lovely chapter. I really liked the message his dad left for him - it was sweet and added a nice touch to the story. I'm glad Henry's finding out more about himself, but now I'm worried what sort of effects it's going to have on his body - good work at kind of provoking that sympathetic feeling, by the way. And I don't think Henry does seem like a wimp; he seems like a nice kid who loves his sister and is looking to find out more about himself, which is what I hope you were going for.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
That was really sweet. Again, you showed the relationship between the two siblings really well, especially with Henry almost kind of wishing she was still a little kid. I like the use of the paddleboats too; I can just picture them floating on the lake :)
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Nice way of showing Henry's relationship with his sister. The only thing is that it seems to jump a little bit from one thing to another - maybe add in a bit more description or something? Anyway, I enjoyed that. Will read Chap 8 tomorrow.
RavenclawRebel chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
I love the relationship they have! It's so sweet! Really nice that they don't bicker a lot. :) great chapter! Please update soon!
RavenclawRebel chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
I loved this! Great update! Glad you finally updated! Any chances of you updating soon? :D
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Really liking it so far - like I said with the prequel, I like the shifts in chapters with seeing other Spectars and their own experiences. The scene with Henry going through the tree and realising he was kind of turning into Spectar was a nice parallel with Adam's experience. One thing I would suggest though is that in chapter three it seems too normal that Henry can hear their wishes - it would nice to see when he realised he could do this or, if he's always been able to, when he realised it wasn't exactly normal or something?
RavenclawRebel chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
This was awesome! I loved it! Please update soon!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I loved the start - great way of revealing how Henry was aware of Adam's presence, and you did well at incorperating the scene from Nonexistent into the start of this. Poor Henry, I feel really bad for him. Another great story and I look forward to reading more when I get the chance :)