Reviews for Life Bread and Love: An Anthology
YFIQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Quite a fulfilling read.

I enjoyed it and I do get some of the meanings as well. The poem's pretty good and a fun read.
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Herbal Hugs and Kisses: There's a very Romantic tone to this, and I like the idealistic portrayal of nature. There's some really gorgeous imagery. The structure of this was well thought out- you give this a nice rhythmic feel without using a typical structure, which helped it to stick out. I think the word "misses" might be a typo, but I could be wrong.

Life on the Sparkling Blue: Again, there's some really gorgeous imagery. You've clearly got a penchant for description. I particularly liked the repetition of "sparkling blue". It just reminded me of gemstones.

Katie.
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I like the nostalgic feel of this poem. The language and description is very warm, if that makes sense, and there a nice affectionate tone to this.

The line about glowing with bulging bellies reminded me of fireflies. Just an odd note.

Katie.
TheScroundelCookie chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Nice job i luv Haikus :D greatjob on them also this is SakuraTheWaterdRagon13 from C: keep up the good work!
DracustheDragon chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
what do I think? *faints* (24 hours later) sorry...I faint when I read/hear things that sound like they are from a professional artist that is in fact not a professional. oh...my head...till *starts to sway* next...ti-...

DracustheDragon chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
OK I don't know much about Haikus because I don't write/read them much but I'm sure these are very good! Keep the poems coming, and are you planning on writing any stories on here? just wondering! till then,

MendedDragon chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
These are nice... Hey don't I know you from somewhere? XD That was rhetorical, Onyx.
DracustheDragon chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Just so you know you already posted Herbal Hugs and Kisses, but they are both great! can't wait for the next chap! keep going, you're gonna go far in your writing carrer!

DracustheDragon chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
A great story about how we should not care about the color of one's skin, but who they are on the inside...*sniff* keep going!
DracustheDragon chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
GEEZ! how long did it take you to write all these? 2 hours? these are AMAZING!
DracustheDragon chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
2 more great poems! NEXT!
DracustheDragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OK Onyx...Can I still call you that on here? anyways YAY! I'm your first reviewer! OK well I LOVE that poem...it's about Thanksgiving isint it? anyways, I'm gonna go read the next chapter, till then!