Reviews for So Real
Guest chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
Real Cute
DragonOwl chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
I love this series! I really enjoyed reading this even though I could never love Devon as much as Jonah ;) I also really liked the way all your characters are so realistic! It makes me feel like I really know them
FallenMelancholic chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my god. When I read the summary I laughed at the implied Danielle-Devon pairing. It was so, uh, random for lack of better word. And funny to imagine.

But when I read about Gracie and Jonah, I forgot everything and went to becoming a squeeling mess. Again. I just love them! I'm so totally
justwhatevering chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I don't know why it took me so long (okay it was less than a week, but still) to start this.

I already ABSOLUTELY love it!

You're writing is spectacular, I hope you are aware of that(:

Brittney(:
Avide chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Oh hell yeah, a blue-haired groom.

Good job! I really appreciated the subtlety of the awkwardness Danielle created with Devon when they were in Kansas. I love the characters (everybody). The obsessing over the practice marriage is realistic. Danielle's confusion about Devon is not contrived. I like Etienne and the size of his role. Devon and his family are so great! I wish I knew them! The wacky vs believable ratio balanced well for me.

Thank you!
MissKukyMonster chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Awesome story! I really liked it, and the characters are all amazing and believable. Your writing is so great that I can feel what the characters do as I read it. I wanted to tell you when I read the first story, but I forgot, but it is ok cause it is still relevant. I reallllly love how you wrote Jonah, I think he is my favorite. Just his humor, and romance and everything. Anyways, thanks for sharing!
Anaeli chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Great! Keep writing!3
dreeming chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
First Jonah, now Devon! Your male leads are stealing my heart here!
heal me forever chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
GOSH I WANNA KICK DANI U KNOW D WAY SHE IS EYING my JONAH ND GRACE DAT SICK..COZ GRACE GOT HER HAPPYNESS JUST NOW ..I DNT WANT ANYONE TO TAKE DAT AWAY FRM JONAH ND GRACE NO ONE i love dem d marriage thing is so sweet waiting to read abut dem
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
it!
An uncoventional relationship, but I'm glad it worked out.
This story was creative and entertaining, not cliche at all.
Keep up the awesomeness!
kat o chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I'm a bit confused at the picture you painted of her parents. I thought they didn't like each other and she had a standoffish childhood with uncaring parents. I guess I misinterpreted that.
ASK chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
I had to review this because (although I always find romance mushy) this was one of the best novels I have read from FP. I think you can measure the true greatness of a novel by its secondary characters. I reread Etiennes lines more than once and probably woke the house with my giggling...especially that last one...best line ever!
Jabe chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Your poem about friendships, about the quiet moments, is truly very good.

And I like your stories too. Thank you for your work.

J.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
Its official, I like Devon and his blue hair.

Aurette, its amazing how you create amazing worlds like this.I can't exactly go into detail and shit but I'm amazed at how different each story I read from you 100 Love Letters, All the Bitter Songs to To Feel the Sun and So cute, rock star Nikita and snarky Amy to rich, cynical Danielle and wacky blue haired Devon.

Once I started, I couldn't stop my predicament on being half functional for pulling all nighters(Its 1:34).Not that I could put a decent review even if I'm .

Seeing its 1:34 on my part of the globe...Happy Christmas!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
Oh, thank God. A happy ending. :) nothing better! Amazing story. Amazing characters. I really love your ability to make both if your characters have past issues without them ... Being superficial? Maybe you know what I mean. Idk. It just seems when I try to attempt the same thing I feel like there would be too much going On for both of them to ha e deep dark secrets. I'm going to branch out. Thanks for the inspiration! And sorry for rambling. Lol.
256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »