Reviews for So Real
Aderyn Azula chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
:D

i'm glad you're still writing this! good chapter, i can't wait for more!
sappyromancelvr chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
I love Gracie and Jonah, even though this is Danielle and Devon's story. :) Glad they made some progress. Hopefully love will start to bloom soon!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Oh! Its all smiles and sunshine again! Whe!

A lot of what Danielle said about being close but never thinking they were THAT close - bang on. I'm sure taht happens to everyone at least with one person!

And I'm glad they're happy again. That means Thanksgiving will be a nice family day! :D

Can't wait!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Haha a Renaissance Fair? Never been to one, but sounds interesting.

Anyways, I'm glad they made up! And now they're going to be best friends and fall in love! Whoo!
Emily Brooke chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my gosh, I love Devon to death. :D "The moon is fucking gorgeous!"

I adore the idea of Devon and Danielle together. (: I'm excited to read the rest!

Really quick: In the second half of this chapter you wrote: "I let Jonah and Gracie get adjusted to living with another..." I was a tad bit confused by the wording. Perhaps it should be 'one another'? Unless you meant 'another' by another person. Anyways, it might just be my brain not wanting to cooperate. It is one in the morning, after all.
oboe jenkins chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
You know i've probably told you about a thousand times that you really seem like you should live up here and be my friend. Well you're a little older than me so if we were closer to the same age. I could really see us being friends. I realize now for the first time that that sounds weird and that you may not feel the same way because i have done nothing to represent myself but what the hey and besides all that junk i really love the stories in your head.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
ZOMG. THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!

for some reason, i am SMILING. and that was depressing.

i'm not smiling cause of what happened, of course. i'm smiling because it was amazing. and i love this story.

aw, devon. i can't believe he said that!

poor danielle. :(

KEEP ON BEING AWESOME!

-amanda

(now to talk to you on FB lol)
manda rose chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
wow. I didn't expect that. It's like a whole other side to Devon, and makes me wonder what else might be in his past. Anyway, I hope you had fun in China! I think it would be so cool to go. Update soon, I can't wait to read more!
dust and glitter chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
n'awh. I love this story. it makes me laugh but it makes me cry so badly. especially this last chapter with Devon. it's such a contrast from his usual, chipper, stripping self but it fits so well. this story is well-written and quite simply divine, update soon!

yours,

d&gx
asianinvasion0530 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Aww that really really sucks for Devon (and Caroline). [ And now Danielle's mad at him. This trip isn't turning out the way he figured it would, huh?

Anyways good to hear that you're back! ]
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Oh PLEASE write soon. I'm in College Station, Texas - which is SO boring right now - cause classes haven't started and there's NOBODY here!

I want more chapters to make me feel better! :D

This chapter was brilliant. It had so much feeling. Its playing out in my head and I want to watch the next scene :)

Good to hear about the great Hong Kong trip! You put henna on your hands? (Or is this a different henna we're talking about? :D )I want henna!
Lady R chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Welcome back, happy birthday and thanks for updating!
chng234 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
never realise that devon has such a pass. i guess danielle will be the one who will help him to move on
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Hey! Pretty good chapter! It was like watching a movie :)

Good addition to the plot as well. If you managed this along with crazy travel and other issues - then its even more awesome then it already is :)

China must've been fun! Hope all the problems get sorted out though!

Sukanya
asianinvasion0530 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
OMG! What a twist! Poor Devon...[

And just a heads up, when you come back be prepared for big sucky jet lag. I've been back for 3 days and my sleeping schedule's still messed up.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »