Reviews for So Real
kat o chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I'm a bit confused at the picture you painted of her parents. I thought they didn't like each other and she had a standoffish childhood with uncaring parents. I guess I misinterpreted that.
ASK chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
I had to review this because (although I always find romance mushy) this was one of the best novels I have read from FP. I think you can measure the true greatness of a novel by its secondary characters. I reread Etiennes lines more than once and probably woke the house with my giggling...especially that last one...best line ever!
Jabe chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Your poem about friendships, about the quiet moments, is truly very good.

And I like your stories too. Thank you for your work.

J.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
Its official, I like Devon and his blue hair.

Aurette, its amazing how you create amazing worlds like this.I can't exactly go into detail and shit but I'm amazed at how different each story I read from you 100 Love Letters, All the Bitter Songs to To Feel the Sun and So cute, rock star Nikita and snarky Amy to rich, cynical Danielle and wacky blue haired Devon.

Once I started, I couldn't stop my predicament on being half functional for pulling all nighters(Its 1:34).Not that I could put a decent review even if I'm .

Seeing its 1:34 on my part of the globe...Happy Christmas!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
Oh, thank God. A happy ending. :) nothing better! Amazing story. Amazing characters. I really love your ability to make both if your characters have past issues without them ... Being superficial? Maybe you know what I mean. Idk. It just seems when I try to attempt the same thing I feel like there would be too much going On for both of them to ha e deep dark secrets. I'm going to branch out. Thanks for the inspiration! And sorry for rambling. Lol.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
This chapter made me cry. He can't leave. :(
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Just had to let you know that I LOVE Loreena Mckennitts The Highwayman. and I think in To Feel the Sun you mentioned Beck? I live him too. So soothing! And do many memories! Haha. Great writing! I live Devon. He's do charming. I hope I marry someone who can spew Shakespeare at me randomly or leave haikus for me. Lol.
The Golden Orchid chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
oh. my. gosh.

that was adoooooorable!

i love dani and devon :D just as much as i love jonah and gracie. and that's a WHOLE LOT!

GOD BLESS YOU WOMAN for writing these tragically perfect romances!
I don't hug trees. They hug me chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Yes! I was hoping he would dye his hair blue for SOME special occasion!

Amazing sequel, I loved it!
marzmez chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Devon is right, Rap does kinda suck. You know, as I read your stories I become more convinced that if I knew you in "real life" we would get along great.
Devilish Kisses chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
LOVED IT!
Devilish Kisses chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
HIS HAIR /3

Wow, what a blow! Poor Danielle :( But you can't really blame him. He wants and deserves a better life than he has in new York.
Devilish Kisses chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
The one-on-one with Jonah was nice. Really made Danielle truly think about her relationship with Devon
Devilish Kisses chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
OH MY GOD!
Devilish Kisses chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I love Devon's mom! She's adorable!
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »