Reviews for So Real
Devilish Kisses chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Holy crap! Major fight!
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Aww, I love Devon! I'm glad he's cheering her up a bit!
balloonfista chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
aw...I loved this story! But I have to admit that Gracie and Jonahwill always be my fvourites...I'm weird that way...In any sort of series, I just gets tuck with the first MC and then keep searching for glimpses of them in the next stories! ;)

Ri
MintCcIceCream chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Completely and utterly adorable! I absolutely loved every word! They are probably one of my most favorite couples ever! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
its-like-i-sed chapter 19 . 4/12/2011
HELLO! this was amaazin as well and i love Devon so much as well as Jonah :) thanx for writing it xx
Maelys chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Sweet story :)
Maelys chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Oups, "couturer" is really a french word, but old french (used to mean to sew) and has a totally different meaning now (its means the skin is being marked by scars, like a pirate skin could be), it is "coudre" now instead (the verb) or "couture" (the noun).

Récupération is right, but feel a bit strange (it will more used for recycling by exemple, or the time to recover from a run).The verb "récupérer" might be a better option, or "reposer" (to rest, so then you could say "repos").

"Couture, repos et Kansas!

Hope to be of some help!
akaCHEEKS chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Oh my god! I love how this series just keeps on going! Amazing ending. I want my own Devon. ( Haha, but I'm off to read your next story. I love em!
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Oh man, she was supposed to put on her big girl panties and deal with it herself! By the way, can I use that quote on my blog? I'll totally credit you, I just found that statement so amusing I have to quote it!
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Haha, I love how the tables are turned and now it's Danielle who's jealous of Gracie's marriage and not the other way around. Again, way to turn a cliche into a unique plot.
Klorfrosken chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
Still addicted to you stories. Looking forward to the sequel)
mmikage chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Hi, first I want to say, AWESOME STORY! I've only started reading TFtS today and (sorry) without reviewing, I moved on to the sequel 'cause I just can't help myself! :D

(I especially loved the banter between Jonah and Zach in "What He Meant..." JONAH IS SO ADORABLE! GAH.)

I would just like to mention, though-sorry, again, but I think you made a small mistake (but I think this is a common mistake and is completely understandable!), aside from the Gracie typo that's already been mentioned a couple of times...

Erm, Time's Scar is a Chrono Cross song, not a Chrono Trigger song... but since Chrono Trigger is kinda a prequel (of sorts) to Chrono Cross, like I said, it's understandable. :)

ANYWAYS, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

...did I forget to mention that I find TFtS, What He Meant..., and now this story COMPLETELY AWESOME? :D
Cande chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I loved you're story "To feel the sun" It was so freaking awesome and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was just over all awesome.

I just thought I'd point out that on chapter five on "So real" the third paragraph until then ending of the chapter, Gracie says she has has to send it to Gracie.

"As if you need to ask," Gracie answered. She punched him in the arm. "I so hope that gets put on youtube. I have to send it to Gracie."

That's the actual sentence. I'm guessing you meant Sarah. Anyways just thought I'd point it out. I'm loving the story so far by the way. You're an awesome writer. Good luck with future stories which i will no doubt read (:
oboe jenkins chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
I just want you to know that i totally guessed the last story would be about sarah
readlife chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
I'm going to miss reading about these characters so much (or at least until Sarah's story), I couldn't stop reading except for class and even then this was all I could think about! I loved the Gracie and Jonah references, they are too cute! I can't wait to read your next story. I'm glad that Devon will dye his hair blue, it's the cherry on top really.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »