Reviews for Return The Favour
Lexie.Loo chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I agree with RNh and some of the other reviewers, this screams rape culture and is just so not okay. I can get past the clich├ęd story premise, but the boys use of their 'rating' system sickens me. Won't be continuing this one.
MisStruck chapter 33 . 6/15/2016
Thanks for the story, it was fun reading it. I like Leah and Ryan and their story.
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 33 . 1/15/2016
Hey! Don't take it down please, regardless of the grammar mistakes or whatever else it's still a very good story and I sometimes go back to read all the stories I've put into my favorites, this being one of them!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/13/2016
keep return the favor please!
creole chapter 32 . 1/5/2015
What infuriates me is the fact that they did something like that in the first place, something so despicable and disgusting as to bet on a girl like shes trash. I mean could you imagine if he didnt fall for her? Or if she just wasnt his type no matter how kind she is? Then what? I bet they wouldnt have stopped the game and continued sexually assaulting girls in the guise of rating them. Wouldnt it have continued? All of the guys here disgust me.
RNh chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That entire chapter screamed 'rape culture'. Sorry, but I definitely won't continue this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
I like this story... but for some reason it sounds a lot like Full Court Press. Maybe next time you should make up a story with your own ideas, cause I totally noticed the fact that its almost the same in some areas of the story as
Full Court Press.
Kelsey chapter 32 . 3/5/2013
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
where can I find the rest of the chapters ?
attention-to-detail chapter 32 . 6/7/2012
Aha! I love this story, it was one of the first ones I ever read on here!
The Imagination Addict chapter 28 . 10/24/2011
i have to say, i like the confrontation you wrote! i muled over things and decided that even though i felt she should be logical and know that ryan's feelings are real since he stayed with her, her first reaction would no doubt be emotional. and i find that the chapter following her finding out has been written well. i like that she actually asks what the terms of the bet were and conveys her broken heart in a very dignified manner and then punches charlie and says ryan's still a better man even though he hurt her. so though it's a cliche on this site, you've done it well :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 27 . 10/24/2011
eh. your writing's pretty good, in terms of your ability to use the language. a few inconsistencies with the tenses here and there, but nothing too major. i have to say that the plot is very draggy, though. doesn't help that it's kinda cliche too. but at least your writing's been pleasant enough for me to keep reading.
Nique13 chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
I laughed as he linked his hands with mine over the table connecting his eyes with mine, "But honestly, you looked beautiful tonight and I mean that. You're the most beautiful girl in this room and in our school and I'm glad you're mine."

Wasn't she the only girl in the room?
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 32 . 10/3/2011
OHMYGOODNESS! I'm finally done reading ALL the CHAPTERS within 24 hours. I only had a limited hours of sleeping because of school works but I spent it by reading this fic..! HEHE! :D I SUPER DUPER LOVE IT! I love this kind of fic.! :)) I love the plot of this fic..very unpredictable, unique, interesting and full of surprises.! :D Congratulations for this perfectly awesome, wonderful, amazing and well-written fic.! :D Thanks for sharing your imagination to us..! :D This fic gave me a lot of mixed emotions..you made me sad, happy, fantastic, enthusiastic and crazy for this fic.! HAHA! I really have fun reading this. Keep up the good work and good job! :D

I love Leah and Ryan to the FULLEST. They're such a perfect couple. I'm glad that they ended up together. Even though, so many things happened, they managed to overcome all the obstacles and problems in their relationship. I really love it that they really in love with each other even though it all started with a bet. haha! :))

I love the Wescott Family. :)) Ryan's parents, brother and sister, grandparents, cousins and relatives. I really love them. They really treasure their family gatherings. And I love how close they are to each other. :)))

I love Trey and Natalia. Same with Parker and Layla. Matthew and Danielle too. I'm glad after 6 years of being in a relationship, they're going to married soon. :))

Delia is so adorable and cute. I love her too. HAHA! :))

What a Great family..hehe! I really really love the Wescott Family. I love the way you ended this fic, very successful.! :))

I love their friends too. I love Hannah and Trent. I cried when Trent and Mitch graduated. I hope they overcome the long distance relationship. :)

I love Mitch and Amy. I like how overprotective Mitch to Leah. - I envy Leah. I just hope I had a brother too. :((

I love Owen and Liz too. hehe! :)) And also Serena. :))

I hate Leah and Mitch parents. What kind of parents they are? tsk. I'm glad their grandparents going to celebrate family holidays with them from now on. :))

I hate Charlie to the highest level. He's so disgusting. Eww.

I hate Nicola too for what she did to Leah. What a bit*h. tsk.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I didn't review each chapter. Maybe if I came here around the time when you still writing this fic, I'm definitely going to leave review, but I am not..so yeah.! :)) Congratulations again and Until next time.! :))

P.S: Did I say I love this fic? HAHA! Sorry, I just really LOVE it. I love this fic from the beginning to the end.! :)) Awesome! :)) Definitely One of my favorite stories ever.! :D
244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »