Reviews for A Recipe For Love
Poet Lordy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hi Eleantris,
You have a lot to read on your profile, so I thought I'd start at the begining and work my way through.

A Recipe for Love.

A very fine way to describe this journey, a fast journey through your words regarding Love.

One could pick out various parts of this recipe and journey that are known, but the fact you've thought this out and written it with meaning is great.

I've glanced at your poetry and am keen to keep reading. It flows at a speed and grace that appeals to me and stands out from an overspill of scree on this site. It has form and substance and so I'll climb from the bottom of the list towards the top.

I'm back on here after a break and am keen to be inspired once again, as well as another poet in my Fav List I think you can more than help.

This poem was a great start to your profile, better than mine I'd say.

Keep writing, thank you.

PL.
The Non-Existence chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wowzee!

This was really good!

A very naiice bit of poetry here!

PreSmileys: ...This be the one you (probably) know/recognise as WeepingAngel123 over on FanFiction! ; D
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is really great! :) Great job!
alex chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
did u write this about a certain someone?
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
amazing!
ladominicana809 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love it!

I usually only write poems in Spanish.. i find it difficult to write them in english.. I have tried but they just seem to suck! Can u giv me a hand? Send me a message (
SmooGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw! this was really sweet :D