Reviews for MIKA
La chapter 1 . 3/2
All I just can say is...Wow. You're a born-writer, there's no doubt!
I can recognize myself in the character of Michael 'cause I lived the same thing but with a girl (more or less), therefore this story touched me more than any other. Thank you for this wonderful time reading..
Kisses from a french fan 3
Remi chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
Wow, just wow.
I knew this could not end well. The ''romance'' between Michael and William was felt too forced, too one-sided. Knowing your other stories in which loves blooms between two characters on an equal footing, with a taste of both lovebirds' point of view; this could only be a bad omen.
You did very well in picturing a bona fide Manipulative Bastard: the facade of charm, allure and perfection that get about anyone wrapped around their little finger, while only onlookers can sense something fishy, this is totally that.

I felt bad for Michael when I read him fell right into William's trap. His morbid fascination was both intriguing and disquieting to read. And I felt even badder when he was devastated by the abandonment and the cruel revelations. I am really, really glad that he could get back on his feet and deliver a good "The Reason You Suck Speech" to William. Too bad it fell on deaf ears.
William, William, William, as much as I wanted to despise him, in the end he came across as really pathetic, another thing that you got right. As Michael and Louis rightly put it, he is shallow and insecure, and I really ended up feeling bad for him. If only he was brave enough to heed Michael's word and realize how badly he is screwing up himself, and others. Like Josh realized after ''What a Lovely Scarf, Seth''.

If possible, I must admit that a sequel would be very welcome. So we know if Michael and Louis got the real romance they deserve, with each other maybe? I don't think that it would be healthy to bond over a common suffering but who knows? Also to know it William can turn over a new leaf. Jane could, and even Oliver proved to be not so bad in ''Piece of Cake''.
But I assume that I was not the only one to ask for a sequel am I right? Anyway, the choice is up to you.

Congratulations for all those nice stories. Keep up the good work!
Erika chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I've read this a million times, you're such an amazing writer
GlowinBrite chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
oh wow. i still can't make myself ...i just...wow.
i remember being soo pissed at you for making wiiliam a dick at first that i didn't review for a while. i kept telling myself that it's ok. that you must be doing it for a reason and that if i like your story, it means liking it all, the good and the bad. so i read on. i persevered. my heart bleeding for micheal and also a bit for william cause i had this crazy notion of william being mika in your story and i just couldn't handle you ripping him to shreds. i cried. a lot.
i like how you made michael 'in love' without making him look like a rabid, i-lurv-pink-and-pop-bubblegum type of gay. that would have been annoying, i think.
i'm glad you wrote this though, it's made me grow. exponentially so. thank you!
i'm really really glad i got to read this story! :)
GlowinBrite chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
i cried while reading this..you're just too amazing; how you manipulate your words, oh good lord! thank you!
GlowinBrite chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
before i even started reading this story, it caught my eye that it was complete. thank you for that, really. i try to make it a point not to read books online 'cause they really screw me over when i have to pause and wait for the author for a couple of days to update their story 'cause i really, really and quite unhealthily get absorbed into the very fabric of the story, into its very essence and have been known to have minor breakdowns because of it. your story is so amazing though that i would have willingly have gone through that anyway. i think i am positively in love with this story. thank you so so much for writing it! _
GlowinBrite chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
"Yeah, but you don't know that," he counters. "And it'll get you down if it turns out he isn't. Remember when I liked the girl next door to me and how down I was when I found out she had a boyfriend? Yeah. Believe me, that sucked. You don't want to go through that."

"But I won't go through that," I say. "The situations are completely different."

"But the feeling of disappointment and level of suckishness will be the same," Alex says back. "So, just be careful with this kid, okay? Don't get too hung up on him before you even know him. It'll rot your soul."

I really can't help but snort at that. "Where'd you get that one, Alex?" I ask teasingly.

"My mama," he says seriously, looking at me with a completely straight face
..have i told you lately how much i ADORE your stories? i LOVE how you incorporate the songs into the stories and make them come alive. i love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
LOL! i love that part for "..you perspective on life stinks..." and how you made it sound so natural!
you killed it man, just killed it! xD
Kirihime chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
This is an awesome story!
heyitsstupidme chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
An awesome story. I think it was a good idea to base it on Mika' songs because the lyrics are really great and I enjoyed reading it.
jaskolka chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
I loved this story.

It really made me think about the way I perceive the world, others and myself. I'm very glad that you created a character like William. Actually, there are people like that - who find themselves different and hence superior to everybody else, but in fact there is not much hiding behind all their erudical bullshitting, hah.

It was a real treat to see Michael maturing and coming to terms with himself. A smart, beautiful story. Thank you.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
Oh My Gawd. While reading this chapter, I realized that I was almost in the exact same position as Michael before. I said something really close to that to my ex-boyfriend. It's like... I really good interpretation of what could possibly happen in real life. This is now officially my favorite chapter of the entire story and kind of my favorite life message thingy.
lunasea chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
Not what i expected at all but i still loved it :D
Phraxdust chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Have you ever heard the song "You're gonna go far kid" by The Offspring? William reminds me so much of that song, especially the chorus: "With a thousand lies and a good disguise..."
MsIloveVampires chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
wow they have a lot of new kids in this messed up school ... :P

that new girl seems nice :D
150 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »