Reviews for Angel in the Dark
EllaeLovesYou chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Another good chapter.

At first I actually thought that the blond was Emily and the whole nightmare was actually a childhood memory. Also, that the drunk was really her dad, and maybe the brunette was her "other". But that's just my crazy imagination xD. It all cleared up when you mentioned that the blond girl died as well. '[

My suggestion for this chapter is that you should maybe give the two girls names, as it was a little confusing how everything just kept going back and forth between them to the point where I couldn't tell one girl from another.

Secondly, in the next chapter I'd like it if there was more Kevin, as so far I don't really know that much about him besides that he's sympathetic and can cook (
EllaeLovesYou chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Hi, thanks for the fave on my poem.

I like this story so far, it's very well-written, and lacks almost any typos, which is FAR, far better than I can say about a multitude of other stories/poems on here that I find.

I've only gotten to the first chapter so far (unless the prologue counts as a chapter) and I've seen two mistakes (both on the first chapter). Not a big deal, but I thought I'd point them out.

In the sixth paragraph, on the first line it says 'I shifted top face my mother' and on the last sentence of the chapter it says 'I wondered if it was time to give my dad call.'

I'll be subscribing to this, so keep writing! ]
girlwithideas chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
wow this is freakishly, well written and intriguing!
Rosa Anderson chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Wow, that is just sad... :( poor little girls.

Thanks for the shoutout :)

And I have set this story to alert...

I think it is also a favorite.
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
NO! Stupid drunk driver. That's why there is a saying "Don't Drink and Drive" Unless you are drinking a juice box it's ok. XD jk.

But that was sad that the litte girls dies. :( R.I.P. Stupid drunk drive, hope he doesn't r.i.p. even tho i want him to, but no. xp

Also funny line: "And this couldn't have waited for a decent hour because...?" I would said the same thing if someone called me in 2 in the morning. XD

And also hope you update soon cause i want to read more of wat's going to happen in this story. :D And i'll be waiting.
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
XD Yeah, new chapter. So far, so good. I don't like the mom, she reminds me of my mom for a little bit. XD

And Kevin knows how to cook? Man, I need a Kevin. XD

Anyways, a little shock in the chapter with the "other" her.

And wat will happen?...Duh, Duh, DUH! XD

Anyways, can't wait to read the new chapter. :D
girlwithideas chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
GAH you've got me curious as heck! i bet she has an evil/better version of her that her mad father scientist made? Bluuh upload please? :)
girlwithideas chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
wow you left such a cliffhanger! It's an amazing start!
Gardenia Gothique chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Nice start, I'll keep reading

Gardenia
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow...it really sounds interesting. "I see you...in a puddle" :0 XD If someone said that to me I will freak...I think, but alwell.

But so far, so good. We got 2 characters (Em and Tanya) metion, 3 (Kevin). And we have a pairing: Em (or Emily, I hope I get this right or I'll feel dumb XD) and Kevin. So the pairing is going to be Kem X3

Anyways, I hope I get to read more cause you leave us hanging DX Bad Gabija, Bad! XD Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter. X3