Reviews for We Belong Together
Eponine254 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is so eerie! I love the twist at the end. It totally changes the meaning of the whole piece! The only thing I didn't really like was the bit about being held hostage - for me, it seems like a weird comparison to make unless that's something that's actually likely to happen, but it also fits in with the narrator's warped mindset, so it's not wholly out of place. Very well done! Good luck with the WCC!
Ernest Bloom chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
not so much my cup

o' tea, but glad

to have you back,

npla.
Lea Ai chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Okay...yes...creepy :-D. Yeah. You get marks for creativity! :-D

"the smell of silence in the air" takes on a whole new meaning...

Yeah.

Don't really know what to say. This was well written and the ending caught me completely by surprise. Good job :-D

Good luck with WCC!
unuseddd chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love the twist at the end! This reminds me

of Wuthering Heights, just a little.
Isca chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
"Lips parted and falling apart." Holy cow. After reading the final line, this line just seems to damn vivid and powerful. Wow.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
:O That was a nice surprise at the end! At first, I thought the piece was getting a little long-winded, but BAM, did that knock me out of it. Cool transition there.

Good luck in WCC!
Mizzuz Spock chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This style of writing, I don't usually care for, but the prose in this piece is amazing. Very poetic. I'd pick out my favorite lines, but...I can't. There's too many of them, and it'd take me forever to decide which ones I liked the best.

The love that is conveyed is a bit on the creepy side, bordering obsessive, but I really like that desperation, that sense of "nothing can stop me from loving you" kind of attitude that the character puts off.

Ah, what a twisted, twisted ending. But I loved it, all the same.

The only thing that really bothered me about this piece was the second line, because it was a bit confusing. Though, after I read it a few times, it made some sort of sense.

Best of luck in the WCC! :]