Reviews for Advanced Response Machine Aesir
O'Conner chapter 7 . 8/27
Loved the story and am ecstatic at having a new chapter! Cannot wait for the next one! It's good to see Eds character is more three dimensional and improving just wish story came out as fast as the other main one.
O'Conner chapter 6 . 8/6
Brilliant chapter loved the build up till the end and can only hope they survived somehow and we will see them get some revenge.
O'Conner chapter 4 . 8/5
I take back everything I said. The story flows much better now and isn't confusing as the first two chapters.
O'Conner chapter 2 . 8/5
Love the story so far but it is a bit confusing at times because there isn't any breaks in the paragraphs when you switch from one specific character or characters to the next at times which gives the story a disjointed feeling at times and confusion as I mentioned. Brilliant story though.
Revamp chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I’m glad to see that you updated this again, even if I am a little late on giving it a proper review. As a starting comment, I really like Sam’s character.

It looks like Wells and Schir are going through a little adventure together. The scene also served as a nice info dump on how things work and I overall enjoyed their short voyage together, as well as their interactions with each other. Things are definitely picking up with the plot development as far as pawns coming to a realization of their position and the investigation that was taking place.

It looks like there is tension between Karen and Shizuka as personal problems arise between them (mostly on Shizuka’s side). I actually like Karen’s character, especially her wisdom and point of view on the course of events and war in general.

Lieutenant Dick, that whole scenario had me chuckling.

I’m glad that Shizkua wasn’t dead after that terrifying ordeal but I wonder what this holds for the events of the future, especially with the end of this chapter. Great job! I look forward to another update from you!
Revamp chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Rinn is shooting up there as one of my favoritecharacters. Learning about he and Elle's oasts and experiences was interesting and I find myself wondering what herreal first name is.

Now, I am going to read Twin Moon next. I loved this story, and I'll be reviewing it for chapters to come.
Revamp chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Lots of action in this chapter. I loved the chase scene and interactions between Shizuka and Aerona. It really showed the contrast in thier characters as well as thier conflicting views on military life.

Rinn and Ansgar have come to pique my interest as characters. I'd like toknow more about them. Also that last line by Shizuka tells me I'll be in for some big plot developments.
Revamp chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
This chapter delved deeper into the mystery of the enemy. I'm enjoying Air's character and Shizuka's depth and interaction with Ed. I like that she and Shiela became good friends or at least in good terms. They compliment each other well. The next chapter should be interesting.
Revamp chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was a longer read than Shift but it was very well-written and engaging. Your descriptions were amazing and I could picture everything clearly. I can tell the improvment in your writing since reading the earlier chapters of Shift.

There was a lot of build up and many different characters. From what I gathered I really like Shizuka, Sheila and Air. I feelbad forShizua and her town.
Van Quatra chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
oh i greatly like this one, i am a huge robot, mecha fan, i hope you continue this after the other one is done. awesome.
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really like mecha stories, but it something I can't ever bring myself to write, and I think it's got a lot to do with describing the flight action, something you do quite well. I'm a little perplexed about the automated machines myself, so I hope that'll be made clear in the upcoming chapters.
mynameisnoneofyourbusiness chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
LOVE IT ! REALLY DETAILED I CAN ALMOST SEE THE PICTURES.

AGAIN I CANNOT OVER EMPHASIZE THAT I LOVEEEEE IT.
aka Providence chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Mm, well, it's an interesting story. I like the dialogue... like, for example Shizuka and Ed. They had a different way of speaking and all, and I like that. I have a slight idea of their voices and it helps the story. As for the rest, it was good, and I'd like to read the next one later.

I also just noticed that this one hasn't been updated in a while. I'll go check up on your other story later then!

Also, if you're interested, drop by my story and check it out. It's a bit tiny, though. You'll understand why when you get there.

See ya!
Serenity Productions chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Great story!

-Serenity :]
Kanrei chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
WaoW! good descriptions and use of words . and when i was reading. it let me imagine wat would happen(somewhat like a gundam seen 4 some reason)