Reviews for Twin Moon
Revamp chapter 8 . 3/7
This chapter started off with a bang, but I expected that much considering how the other was left off. The conflict between Tsuki and Mitsu was great as well as Katashi’s struggle and the overall struggle with the demon. I see that Katashi is a stubborn and honor bound person. I love how he and Tsuki bicker throughout the fight. They are certainly a dysfunctional team but they definitely make me chuckle. The introduction of Akira and Katashi was great. Man, Mitsu continues to get himself into awkward situations, doesn’t he?

I laughed at Tsuki’s assumptions on him flipping the girl’s shirt. Mitsu is so awkward with women, making his scene with Izumi cute in retrospect. I’ve always liked his shy awkwardness. I also loved the Stockholm Syndrome reference jokes implemented as well. It was a nice touch of humor.

Chie’s assumptions of Izumi and Katashi were interesting, but Chie has come to grow on me considerably as a character. She’s pretty funny. The gang is getting together as the curtain falls on this chapter. Another enjoyable read from you! Grand job!
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 2/9
The concept of the story is quite interesting. I like how they both have personalities and personal problems of their own. The bold at the start of the story (the dialogue) is a little confusing, and I'm a little confused as to why he was screaming. But good start. :)
Revamp chapter 7 . 1/9
It's good to see an update on this story. It's a great way to start off my new year. This chapter started off on hopeful action only to end in fanse alarm. Masanori, Tsuki and Mitsu's interactions were all as wonderful as they usually are. I love how flamboyant Masanori's character is. I think he and Tsuki are my favorites of this story. Tsuki and Masa are a cute couple to me. The mystery ramped up with the other justice doers that may be involved with killing the demons. I wonder who they are and what their purposes are.

Great action scene with the fog demon. It's nice to see their transformations again. I hope that they can make it through this fight.

The omake was hilarious and a nice break in the action and suspense at the end of this chapter. 'All of you are terrible people.' 'You created us.' Those are the best ending lines, pure gold.
Black Trinity chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
I think I visited the demon of laughter. It's pretty good, near-to-no mistakes in writing, and the plot's quite refined as well.

MOAR!
Please.
TheRealEvanSG chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Ha! This story is hilarious! You put Mitsu in such hilariously awkward situations, you give Tsukiko a fantastic anger problem that causes many comic relief moments, and your characters all have personalities that look like they have ample room for development. And the part where Tsuki forced Mitsu into his girl's form was great! I nearly died of laughter! Poor Mitsuru... NOT! :D All in all, I rate this story... 9.8/10! The last .2 I left out due to a few noticable grammatical and spelling errors, but everyone makes those, you know what? I'll just change that to a 10/10.
Revamp chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I love the innuendo in the initial text. Nice job of leading the fans on to think it was something far worse than it was. It's comical how they are being pursued by the kendo team. They certainly get themselves into predicaments, don't they?

I'm still trying to get a grip on everyone's attitudes before I can really say much about them but so far, I really like Kichiro. I also wondered what the thing is where the twins feel like people and places are familiar yet not. Something tells me they are all connected in a way.

Mitsuru and Aiko's interactions were pretty cute. It's cute how shy he is around women. So, Aiko's a pathological liar? Oh boy, Mitsuru sure knows how to pick them. Now he has to pretend to be in a relationship with her.

I love how the spirits comment from the sidelines on the kid's actions. They always have something snarky or sarcastic to say. It's very amusing.

Aiko's situation is interesting. I'm intrigued by her character. A fair amount was revealed about her, enough to cause mystery and make you drawn to her. I look forward to knowing about her in future chapters.
Revamp chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Now there's a maid thrown into the mixture. It seems this case just keeps getting assembled.

Poor Tsukiko. She definitely has a lot to be stressed out about when you think about it. Everything is happening so fast in her life, and with all of the change happening at a rapid pace, no doubt she feels the weight on her shoulders.

It was certainly a surprise when the good-looking guy fell from the sky. I wonder where he came from and why. This new character seems helpful and comical in more ways than just messing up Tsukiko's "normal" day.

Interesting how the situation transpired between them as well. He certainly has a knack for screwing things up despite his heart being in the right place. He must have bad luck, but it makes him hilarious in a way, especially with all of his prior failed tasks. His character is intriguing, sort of like a wannabe super hero or an aspiring cop. I like the suspense in leaving the revealing of his name until near the end of the chapter. It was a nice way to build up the mystery.

Masanori and Tsukiko are really cute when they interact. I'm not sure I ship them yet but I do really like how cute they are as friends so far.

I was wondering when we'd get another oni fight as well. Love the action scene with the bus. It was well-written and the fight itself was too. I really felt sorry for the bus driver but I was glad that he was alright. With Masanori figured into the equation, things got interesting. Tsuneo and Tsukiko managed to aid them and they brought down the demon in the nick of time.

The omake was enjoyable as always and eductional as well as the fact that it pretty much pointed out the truths behind typical harem and reverse harem stories. Great job!
Revamp chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Mitsuru and Chie's conversation was a nice, funny way to open this chapter. Chie is interesting too, and she certainly knew how to make Mitsuru squeal. It seemed that between her and the spirit, they really were tormenting the poor guy. However, Tsukiko showed her protective side and developing rivalry with Chie.

I really love their grandfather. He is so quirky and fun. He's one of my favorite characters as well, even though he's been pretty minor. I love the concept of creation through song that you implemented as well. I also like the fact that you used historical references to provide a sense of realism to your story.

Great chapter!
Revamp chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Etsuko seems like an interesting character. I wonder why she has such a power. Is she a demon of sorts? I like the relationship between Mitsuru and his ghost as well, since it's more presented in this chapter. Their relationship is different then Tsukiko and Tsuneo, that's for sure.

I do find it strange that Tsukiko's friends openly accepted that there was a ghost joining them for lunch. It seems a little off to me for some reason, probably due to lack of conflict. I'm sure you probably have a reason why that will be explained later, however.

Boy, Hisoka sure does get offended at being called a nerd. I wonder why it upsets him so much, or how it got to be to such a point that it would make him that angry. I'm really intrigued by his character and his mental condition.

Your omake was fabulous! I can totally relate to it so well when I do anything regarding my characters. It's like they have minds of their own and comment on my writing as I do so.'I made them up so why are they threatening me' was a great ending line. I really enjoyed this chapter! Great job on keeping me entertained.
Revamp chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I'm finally coming around to reading this story, since I finished Flesh is For Gods for a second time, I have free time to get myself caught up on other things. Once I finish this story, I'll start reading Inner Man as well.

This chapter started out normal enough, with an introduction and a seemingly normal day at school. Tsukiko and Mitsuru are as humorous as ever. I love how quirky the both of them are and how definitive their personalities are. It's nice touch to incorporate cosplay into this with their friends' thoughts on their new swords. Their reactions to the accusations were priceless. As always, you have a memorable cast of funny and eccentric characters.

The spirits are wonderful, too. I really like the spirit of the man, Tsuneo. He's probably my favorite character so far. Tsuneo's position and relationship with Tsukiko is actually complex and intriguing and I really like the way their personalities clash and mesh at times.

The fight with Tsukiko and the oni was wonderful. Tsukiko's conflicting emotions and her adjustment to her new position was poignant and realistic. Your action was great and it seemed like Tsuneo's presence is already turning heads and giving his vessel some problems as well with her classmates. Talk about an awkward position to be in!

As always, this is just as wonderful as your other works! Great job!
PrincessoftheDemons chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I love the story so far! Especially because I have a liking to reverse harem, though.
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
So awesome, the whole story. Out of the common. And all it says is true! iI just wish you continued it. .
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow, nice chcracters. Mitsu's gotta be my favorite character aroumd.

Just q question: why do you write dialogue in negrita?

The ending was epic. Looong chapter, but it didn't bore me. Instead, it was entertaining. So yay!
Revamp chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love the high fantasy elements in this story, as well as the mythology used. The talking swords were unique and I find Chie to be a mystery all on he r own. I winder what makes her so passionate about demons, if she's had any life experiences with them and things like that. The Demon Door holds mystery to me as well and so does the mystery lover.

All of the characters are great, fun, fascinating, eccentric and I can't decide on any favorites just yet. I will read more of this later.
Nelo Warrior chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Seen you around the forums a lot so figured I'd check your stuff out. I'm also thinking of starting up a harem type story/converting a current one in to it and wanted to read a little to get in to that vibe. First off I like the little detail of having the female character talk about their height difference in terms of centimeters. That seemed really smart and something I usually wouldn't think of.

Overall it's a fairly interesting concept. I've seen gender bender themed stuff before, but rarely have I seen it done with two characters at once. Overall I can't really think of too much to say. It's a very very different style than what I'm used to and use but, that is in no way a bad thing. I think having a style that is yours is really great. I think this story has a lot of great potential and could go a lot of ways. One thing though, they get their gender bending from these swords which in my opinion should lead to some sort of action sequences where they would use said swords. I don't know if that's what you have planned or not, just a thought.