Reviews for Arrows of Destiny
Aelfdronna Cierclal chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
'Sped' is the doing, so instead of 'I speed down the road towards my apartment', it should be 'I sped down the road to my apartment'. 'Stinking' instead of 'sticking' for if they are rich. 'Than the usual/ than the norm' instead of 'than the usually'. 'walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my wallet and check my watch.' should either be ' walk out of the bathroom, grabbed my wallet and check my watch.' or ' walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my wallet and checked my watch.'... Sorry... I'm kinda a grammar and spelling freak... Anyway, a good story so far. I love that you have bows and arrows, plus a sword, in a modern world, and that you did not make your main character a 'damsel in distress' as some do. I really enjoyed the story.
The lone canine chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Cool Chapter!

The palace sounds really neat also. I would love to actually go someplace like that, and maybe actually live in a place like that. Also, I've been stuck on my writing, but you may have given me back my confidence.

Thanks, and great chapter. Update soon please! _
The lone canine chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh! New story, and new great idea!

So this one is off to a great start, and it really has my attention right now. I has much to say and not alot of time to say it, so,

Great start!