Reviews for His Sixteenth Face
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
oh my this was amazing. i really enjoyed the writing style here and can't wait to read the full story when it's out! please do post the link somewhere :3
khristiya chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love it. Such a wonderful story. I do hope you'd continue it so we'd get to know more about them, especially Christian or whoever he is. Amazingly done! The way you ended it was nice and practically nerve wracking with all the possibilities and thoughts left hanging, in a beautiful way. But please! Do us a favor and do continue!
bookwormhottie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What in the world! How can u end it like that? Who is he? What does he do? Will they end up together?

This was so different from what I'm use to reading and the idea was really original. I just really wish u had completed it.
Aderyn Azula chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Woah, wait- what? That's it? Wow. Ok, that was seriously amazing. I lovelovelove it! There was so much intrigue, and mystery and I want more! of course it's more effectve because of the ending but boy do i want more about them!
Artume chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I absolutely love this story! It has a very unique and intriguing plot. I really hope you decide to continue this - I would love to read more about Beth and Charles/Christian. Please? :) That said, your story flows really well. There are no awkward grammar/spelling mistakes, and the first time I read this story, I was literally blown away! Congrats!
sunshine423 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
as always, love your stories. im intrigued by the story any chance of continuation?
Anon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WOW. WOW. I loved it.

You have officially compelled me to review - I have never done that before, not even for my most fav stories. I'm sorry you're looking for critique, but this story is wonderful is all I can say! I just read it again - first was yest.

Will you be writing more about these two? I love the ending, in all its vague glory. My interpretation - he loves her as well, right? Only, he shows that under the pretence of his disguise. And he gives that disguise his real name, to show that it *is* real.

Right, ramble over. I would really love it if you continued this story. Lovely idea, and EXTREMELY well written, Well Done! I was disappointed to see you have no other story that is as long as this one (I didn't read any other...)

Can I say it again? WONDERFUL. I love it so much.
LeenaAmara chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I have to say...I read the first paragraph and I was suspicious of how this was going to go. But boy oh boy am I intrigued now! Marvelous!
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
F* loved it! Wow it was amazing. I wished there was more but it seems perfect as a one shot too... :/ Anyways I enjoyed the read a lot!
Zero Serenity chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
not bad ] it was a change from what you normally write, and that made it really cool. is this just a one shot? it's nicely rounded and could end here, but it does make a person wonder about the two's future .~

saw two typos, they looked like the sort where you started to type something, then stopped and wrote something else, but you forgot to delete a word. i think it was in the part where you were listing the days she was waiting for him, or just after, but i was too absorbed to mark it

hope you're doing good, and that you're holiday was good (if you celebrated it) and that your december is a good one! _

~Zero
bunnypopcorn chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow, that was great. Very well-written :3
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
this was very intriguing..

i liked it..
Raingypsy chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hey.

I really loved this first chapter and can't wait for the next one!

Very intriguing, great work :)
CaitlinEA chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Awe, i really like it. Couldnt you have made it longer? Or at least made it into a story.