Reviews for Angels In A Choir
Experiment101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
whoa this was really awesome. I really liked the subject of it.
Missus Ann chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
ASDJlf. Please hold.

...

Okay! Now that you've gone through those hideous dots full of waiting...

I'm here to tell you win!

What do you win?

An all expense paid trip to Ann-review island!

(Prices for hotel and food included, however things like room service is not much approved of. The waiters are all so lazy!)

Don't worry; you'll be seeing more of me.

I promise.

Ann
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Thank you so much for reviewing something of mine. That was nice of you. ]

I really enjoyed the lol effect in this poem; I liked how God and Satan had it all planned out. "Ermkay you're gonna eff up my choir and then we can lol about it later." "Kay!"

Yes. It was very nice; I think the ending was my favorite part.
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh, alas, something the angels cannot do! It would be such a very funny sight to see angels being tone deaf. And yes, I believe Satan would get a kick out of it. Cheers.
ainedamdz chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
First of all, thanks for the review of Yesteryears' Christmas Wedding! I had kinda lost heart 'cause no one was reading it..so thanks! A lot!

I'll try returning the favor, but I prioritize R/Ring one shots first, so i may not be able to review your long stories, sorry..

Anyway...about this made me laugh for some reason. I think its a really witty piece of work.

Keep it up! Thanks again! :D
JokiLoki chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Religion isn't my topic of choice, admittedly, but this doesn't relate to it; the story/poem description drew me in and I loved it! I understand reviews are supposed to have constructive criticism, but I just can't find anything that seems off other than perhaps the fourth stanza, but that could just be my own impression of the line.
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Definitely very interesting. I like the style and rhyme, it makes it flow nicely. I find it ironic the second line " how their song caressed my heart" because of the rest of the poem. One thing, though it should be "supposed".

I also like how by the end of the poem, you've turned the whole story around. Mirrored very nicely, and quite entertaining.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Well, I do see the religion link here given the whole thing is between God and Satan. To be very frank though I don't see any spiritual link here. But thean again, maybe it's me having a high standard on this term due to me being a Reformist Christian lol! XD Anyway, good usage of words here. I can actually visualize what's going on here, so good for you there. :)

P.S Pay back via The Eternal Grail. :)

- From The Roadhouse. :)
steffxnie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
A nice piece. Quite humorous. Well done. ;)
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love the idea of this piece! It was cute and clever. :D

I also enjoyed the last stanza. It made me laugh.

Coming to you from the Review Game's Review Marathon! (link on profile)
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
hello! congratulations on winning the WCC! Here is your present!

very interesting poem. First off, i must congratulate you on having is flow so wonderfully. it had such a great tone to it. the rhyming was flawless and didn't make the poem cheesy (which rhyming tends to do)

the ending was fabulous and unexpected. it was also humorous.

you had good word choices throughout: "caressed, harmonics, snickered" etc.

the only line that i'm questioning is "for Saint Peter's sake!" i don't know if the speaker is being literal or not. But if not, then i don' think that God would use his own saint's names in vain. you know what i mean?

other than that, the poem had a good form, rhyme, and flow. congratulations!

fatbird:)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I don't know why, but I must say that this poem is really, really humorous, and I can imagine God and Satan laughing together.
krimsonXeclipse chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
wow I love your style. It flows really well, almost like it has its own melody. I can kind of hear it in my head. Your diction is awesome too, fits the entire poem so well. Love it, overall.
K.M.Simpson chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow this was a beautiful poem, I loved gods part, it was like kind of a song very catchy.
Anarchist Tuberose chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was both 'lyrical' and 'bawdy' (I don't know if those words are appropriate, but they popped into my head after reading this) at the same time. Very grando-comic, if that's a phrase.