Reviews for Blurry Shining Winter
Lady Seratopia chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You have a very lyrical writing style; it helps you be versatile. Keep it up! -
a-creative-name chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This poem just sparked something... I don't even know what that is! Amazing job!
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
beautifully written poem!
Camilleta chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw.. LOVE this!
DianaLapin chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
this is good. i like the part about love reborn instead of dying away. it reminds me of my girlfriend somehow.
FixitfelixJRJRJR chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Went to return the favor. Quite the intimidating number. Anyway- there should be a comma after shivering, and probably after blurry as well. I don't believe there needs to be a comma after kisses, but I'm not sure because the line after it was a bit confusing.

Good subject matter though.

N
classic violet chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love the title. Lovely, really romantic, a real deep passionate love revoked with hope within someone thanks to another person that they truly care for. Powerful. Wonderful job.
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh, i love it!
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Beautiful poem. You describe the feeling perfectly. I love the words you use, and I think it is really cool that even though english is not your first language, you can still write amazing poems in it.
Llandaryn chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
A lovely sentiment and warm message - just what's needed on a cold winter day. Well done.
ErdbeerePop chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really enjoyed the concept of this.

I can tell it's translated from another language, because it's a bit choppy and the structure of the phrases is a bit off.

But still, it's a good poem.

I'd love to read it in Spanish.
K. Molle chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I was feel the warmth coming from this, it gives me a safe and loving feeling while reading. I do have a couple suggestions to make however.

You had:

Your words that flow through my veins,

they always get to touch a piece of me.

That's why I keep shivering not cause of

the cold of this blurry shining winter.

Your warm arms and furtive kisses,

make me to be aware about love

that's reborn instead of dying away.

I would say:

You words flow through my veins,

they always touch a piece of me.

I keep shivering because of

the this blurry shining winter.

Your warm arms and furtive kisses

make me aware of me love;

rebourn instead of dying away.

You should feel proud of your piece, and keep writing. Thank you for the review, and I hope you found this helpful.
InkyPink chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Pretty! Happy Christmas!
thrivingivory852 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is beautiful. 'Nuff said.
The lone canine chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is very good and it is well written. Nice theme, and great job!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »