Reviews for Rory Harper's Guide to Mating
Strangel chapter 29 . 7/18/2020
I love this story so much! I’ve been following it for years and it just keeps getting better. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Sundavar chapter 29 . 6/29/2020
I’m so glad to see you are still around and updating this story! Every time I revisit it I become even more invested. Hope to see more soon!
lostlamb chapter 28 . 6/18/2020
Thanks for the updates.
lostlamb chapter 29 . 6/18/2020
What a cliffhanger. I need to know what is special about Rory and why witches need him. This probably has to do with the witch that was with the pack before that they keep saying didn't do magic on Rory. Plus Rory was about to die before he was born. This will not stop running through my mind.
Chimel321 chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
Can’t wait for next chapter and hopefully hot sex too
Stanleylouis chapter 29 . 6/5/2020
So so happy to see your story updated! Thank you so much for all of the hard work you’ve put into this story, it really shows. Great storytelling! Can’t wait to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
I'm really glad to see that you are still around! I hope that you are doing well!
I have spent the past day re-reading everything, and really enjoyed it! I have missed Rory and Piper!
Just wondering, will you be sharing the Piper point of view chapter anywhere? I remember reading it on your Patreon and I would really love being able to read it again!
Rennah chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
Can't belive how long ago it was that I first read this story. I am incredibly impressed by the continuity between comments in early chapters and their resolution 10 years later! In your head has the technology transitioned to modern day smart phones or is it still the old school ones?
I checked your patreon and I cant find it so I hope everything is actually going well. Some of the comments people left about it were incredibly harsh. Your work is good quality and I think expecting everything I enjoy to be free just devalues the content I enjoy. So goodluck!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/3/2020
Whewwwwww welcome back I am hAPPY AF
A.collins chapter 24 . 6/3/2020
If Rory even THIIIIIIINKS about getting back together with Soren I will throw myself off a ledge! I never liked him :( poor Rory, beig chested on literally sucks, and Soren didn’t even have the magical balls to dump him via text at least.
WhyWeWashTheWindows chapter 29 . 6/2/2020
I just reread the entire story because I didn’t remember anything but the first chapter. I’ve been reading non-stop. It’s interesting and full of twists but some things are incredibly frustrating. Like Piper sleeping with a ton of people, two of which are Rory’s friends. He should have known that would effect Rory and taken him into consideration like Rory did by telling him about Soren. He hasn’t talked to Amy or Cordi yet but I hope he doesn’t let them off the hook for not even checking with him or bothering to tell him like he did with Piper. And then Soren cheating on him when Soren told him he had been cheated on before and didn’t appreciate it... Rory’s just getting taken advantage of and disrespected and then apologizing for having a normal reaction to these betrayals. I wish he would stand up for himself some. I’m looking for forward to more chapters, I just hope Rory learns how to express what he’s feeling and demand some basic respect from Piper and his friends.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2020
I didn't remember this fic at all, but I re-read everything and it's good!
Can't wait to read the next chapter, hope you'll find time to finish it :)
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 29 . 6/2/2020
Woop woop. Action. Love it. I missed Rory.
Rita Yongosi chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Check out my story on quotev tittle Roses and Fros ,it's dope, it's about a Nigerian girl who time travels into magical dimension with the help of a magical ring,join her has she adapts and explores her new world
A.C.A.Mc chapter 29 . 6/1/2020
Welcome back!
Hope things are well now.
Loved the new chapters. Can't wait for the rest of the story!
I am not usually a fan of first person stories, but your Rory is one of the few exceptions I've encountered. I thoroughly enjoy your style.
Wish you all the best!