Reviews for Rory Harper's Guide to Mating
Guest chapter 29 . 4/4
The other day I remembered this story (i read it back in 2015-2017ish) and i was so happy to see you've added chapters! This story will always stick with me because the relationships Rory has are soo good. I love Soren's snarkiness and the banter Rory has with Piper.
EasyAccess chapter 1 . 3/28
so im guessing you''ve abandoned this story. no problem. we all move on in life.
kamila28083 chapter 29 . 3/4
Please tell me you'll come back? Please I love it so much!
Pevitagrace chapter 29 . 1/19
have you tried to post in other platform? i am so interested in your work, my name is pevita an editor for a fast growing platform, may i know how to reach you professionally?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/2/2021
Truly a wonderful tale. I love rereading this. Sometimes i really do hope to learn more about what exactly is different about Rory and whether the witch in the pack had anything to do with it. Whether piper’s weird man wolf is normal? What exactly is the divide with his wolf and why he blacks out? More on the relationship between Elan and Soren. More about Soren’s background and the crime his mother committed. And why the witches need Rory and only him nit even the pair. Perhaps someday ill venture back snd more chapters may be there. For now though. Thank you for a delightful story that no matter how many times i delete and remake an account always ends up on my list. Had to review as anon simply to state my love again.
Strangel chapter 29 . 7/18/2020
I love this story so much! I’ve been following it for years and it just keeps getting better. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Sundavar chapter 29 . 6/29/2020
I’m so glad to see you are still around and updating this story! Every time I revisit it I become even more invested. Hope to see more soon!
lostlamb chapter 28 . 6/18/2020
Thanks for the updates.
lostlamb chapter 29 . 6/18/2020
What a cliffhanger. I need to know what is special about Rory and why witches need him. This probably has to do with the witch that was with the pack before that they keep saying didn't do magic on Rory. Plus Rory was about to die before he was born. This will not stop running through my mind.
Chimel321 chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
Can’t wait for next chapter and hopefully hot sex too
Stanleylouis chapter 29 . 6/5/2020
So so happy to see your story updated! Thank you so much for all of the hard work you’ve put into this story, it really shows. Great storytelling! Can’t wait to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
I'm really glad to see that you are still around! I hope that you are doing well!
I have spent the past day re-reading everything, and really enjoyed it! I have missed Rory and Piper!
Just wondering, will you be sharing the Piper point of view chapter anywhere? I remember reading it on your Patreon and I would really love being able to read it again!
Rennah chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
Can't belive how long ago it was that I first read this story. I am incredibly impressed by the continuity between comments in early chapters and their resolution 10 years later! In your head has the technology transitioned to modern day smart phones or is it still the old school ones?
I checked your patreon and I cant find it so I hope everything is actually going well. Some of the comments people left about it were incredibly harsh. Your work is good quality and I think expecting everything I enjoy to be free just devalues the content I enjoy. So goodluck!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/3/2020
Whewwwwww welcome back I am hAPPY AF
A.collins chapter 24 . 6/3/2020
If Rory even THIIIIIIINKS about getting back together with Soren I will throw myself off a ledge! I never liked him :( poor Rory, beig chested on literally sucks, and Soren didn’t even have the magical balls to dump him via text at least.
792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »