Reviews for Rory Harper's Guide to Mating
Emelieoe chapter 19 . 9/26
Thank you for this story! It is really great! I just hope, vainly, that you will someday update it!
Chimel321 chapter 19 . 8/7
Pls finish the story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14
Super story! So fun and extremely detailed! The way you analyzed pack and dom/sub dinamics is just.. wow. Best werewolf story I’ve ever read. Are you going to update? Please say yes! At LEAST write a oneshot to explain what is going on from Piper’s pov!
LightxDarkness chapter 1 . 4/22
Hello there! I am all for Piper and Rory getting together but I have to say, Soren is not far behind. Over the course if the story, its impossible not to like Soren. Still, I am Team Piper. Whether you update or not, thank you for giving us a fun story to read. Will love to wait on any hint of a update!
Frequent Reader chapter 19 . 4/5
This story is amazing! Please keep on updating it!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2017
Please for the love of cupcakes updaaaaaattteeeee
VeeVeeLa chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
I just binged this entire story and I've come to say that...I hope you still have plans to update this. I really love this story and I think it's really good. I've been sucked in. I was looking all over the place for werewolf story just as good as this, but I can't find one.

Just letting you know...I believe in this story and I believe in you.
WhyWeWashTheWindows chapter 19 . 3/28/2017
Ok you did it. You sucked me in to this world really well. Now you have to finish it. I didn't even want to like it but that's all out the window now. I'm hooked. Please don't abandon this forever. I can't go on thinking poor Rory. He doesn't deserve any of this lol. Hoping for an update.
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 19 . 1/16/2017
Man, this story is amazing. This story is so good that I was sitting on my porch the other day and I had a half-memory of a few of the chapters and was trying to piece bits of it together, and I thought to myself "damn, I loved that story". So even knowing that it was possibly still a dead-fic I tracked it down using my old dead fictionpress account, found it through my favorites, and re-read every single chapter. It was - if possible - even better than my memory (and you'd even updated a few extra chapters since my last reading). Whether you ever finish this or not. Whether Rory ends up with Piper or Soren. Whether the there are typos, incomplete sentences, or whatever anyone could possibly think to say negatively about this story (which should be very few things - btw). I love it. I love it, and I'll always love it. I hope you're proud of this story, because it is a fucking tremendously great story.

P.S. What is up with all these Soren haters in the recent reviews? He is the coolest dude! And also a (so-far) a pretty good person, and positive force in Rory's life. Why haters gotta hate? Although, I'll be happy with whoever Rory is happy with. I'm really in it for the Rory - lol. Although all of them are such amazing characters. Sorry - I will stop gushing now. Thanks for everything!
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Quick question, is Rory ADHD or something? Not that it's bad or anything (so far the story goes), it just seems that his mind can wonder sometimes and that can be a bit confusing. I have read a lot of first point of view stories but this one by far has me like continuously repeating a statement over and over again because I kind of get lost in the translation of the story. Still, as I have mentioned, it is not bad or anything. So far, I am really cherishing every moments in this story. It's hot, interesting and very engaging. Looking forward for an update. Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Man I really hope this story is still being updated because it is beyond wonderful!
Shina chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
The way Rory acts like a brat is really starting to get on my nerves. I get he's a teenager and all but... really? He thinks ignoring his problems is going to make them go away; when he has to do something he doesn't like he whines like a five years old; he acts like the world is out to get him and he only cares about HIS problems. Not his friends', not his mate's. I feel he wasn't like that at the beginning.
Also, I'm truly disappointed about Rory's relationship with Soren. What's the point of him having a Mate if there's no romance there?! The whole werewof Mate aspect of the plot is to introduce the idea of soulmates and that's why I like it so. But here it's just ruined :( The writing is still as good though.
Shina chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
.NO! Dammit! Why? Why make Soren a love interest again? It was finally going in the right direction with Piper (minus the last argument). I hate you a little bit right now.
A Reviewer chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
This is a nice story. I hope you continue with it. I would love to see how it ends.
Zlen chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
Some friends you are Amy and Cordi!
758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »