Reviews for Corrupt Principal
SuddenlySunday chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
I'm glad that Prussia ended up living. I really do hope that you continue writing this story. It's so good!
SuddenlySunday chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I really hope that Prussia doesn't die, but I have this bad feeling about him.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
So wait...Kuromoji is the son of...holy crap that's one coup d etat. That was a real shocker.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Prussia is getting more and more of the spotlight and Schnitzel is becoming more and more of a bad guy. I really do hope Kuromoji can be defeated and the prince will come back to Yayoi.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Jia-Jing is really interesting. I wonder how she knows all of the things that she knows and why she's trapped down there where she is. I really want to know a lot about her.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
More characters are getting involved and the war is definitely ramping up the events. I feel really bad for Kanon though. poor thing.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
This was long and well-worth it. Poor Schnitzel, I feel so bad for him. I hope that he will be able to get out of that possession. This story is very dark, but I really am into it. I'm going to keep reading ahead.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I see that this and Nightmare in Scarlett have the same kind of theme in them and that they are sister stories, so I decided to read them. This story is just as dark as Nightmare is, too. I'm going to read ahead and see where this story takes me.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This was a great chapter and so suspenseful as well! I really love this story!
Lime-sama the Second chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I really love Suzuki and Prussia's relationship. The knight and prince relationship has always been the awesome one I love. I wonder what Kuromoji is going to plan next.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
So much action in this chapter. I loved Schnitzel with a machine gun and the relationship between Ulysses and Prussia. I think I'm starting to like Prussia and Suzuki as a couple too. I love this story so much! I hope you'll update it next year!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Man, things are going to escalate quickly. I wonder what's going to happen with Kuromoji and Prussia now.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
This was a good chapter. It's nice to see an update on this story again. I was wondering if it died or you ditched it or something. I gotta agree though, I am totally going for some PrussiaSuzuki here. They grew on me.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
It's been so long! yay! I'm happy that you updated this story! I know I might have to wait a long time for the next chapter, but I can't believe that Kuromoji is the Prime Minister's son! That was a real shocker! I also think Prussia is really brave and sweet. He's a better Prince than Schnitzel and I'd love to have him as my prince anytime.
Xiyx chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
It seems like Suzuki is going to be pulled into Titannian affairs whether or not he wants to. I wonder what Prussia is going to do when he faces off against Kuromoji on his own.
142 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »