Reviews for Short and Sweet
wo bu ai ni le chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Hmm, I wonder if you mean perfect or perfectly imperfect.
sealednectar chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
To me, this one is about someone in a relationship whose partner is so perfect, to the point that it annoys them and they are 'stranded' because they can't match up to the other person's 'perfection'.

Good work.
nickyO chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Ouch. Good job. The verbs and the italic are smart choices.
nickyO chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Lovely, different way to express this emotion. :)
Punslinger chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I don't know if you meant this to be humor, but it made me smile remembering the confusion of some of my own relationships.
Mirabella chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
This one seems so sad and angry! Maybe from watching Correlli? :)

Nicely done!
Mirabella chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Oh intriguing! I like it! What made this one? :)
Lady Livia chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
oh dear me that was hott.

reminds me of black jewels. :)
Lady Livia chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I love this.
sealednectar chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Very good! They were all brilliant:)
Dante's Disciple chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
The last 3 here are definitley my favourites.

Nightmare is great, makes me think of the devil trying to escape hell but instead brings the suffering of others.

Searching is tragic, but true, someone just like you may not be what you need.

And finally once upon a time, I suppose we all feel we should achieve more, which is how I interpreted this haiku :)
Isca chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
"No one but her would notice." Personally, I adore this line, particularly because the word "her" didn't make me think of the speaker, but of some other woman, who is the only being in the world capable of seeing the speaker for what she truly is: an angel, a messenger, a bird girl. :)
Isca chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
"Who feels exactly like you." I love your use of the word "feels" here. That's the whole problem: you can't find anyone who "is" you. You want someone to be what you are, feel what you feel, etc. Most intriguing, as a sidenote, is the fact that the word "care" actually means "to suffer as I suffer." Isn't that mind-blowing? :)

P.S. Thank you for all of the reviews you've left me lately!
Little girl Big world chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
This is interesting.

I like it.

& I like the single spaced used in the last few pieces

as opposed to the double space used in the first few haiku's.

Little girl Big world chapter 4 . 1/6/2010