Reviews for Short and Sweet
Lady Livia chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This is true.

No matter how close you get to someone... they will still have that sense of ... other.

But not having someone like that feels even worse.
Punslinger chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Small wings but big talent. Reminds me of the bumblebee. The laws of physics say its wings are too small to lift its body. But the bumblebee never studied physics, so it just goes on flying.
SirScott chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
I like the one that says you can find someone exactly like you and still be alone. Until I had a fictionpress account I had never read a Haiku, but now I've read thousands of them. Your style has improved.

SirScott
Mirabella chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I like hoe 'feels' can be taken 2 different ways: 1) feel a in touch, and 2) feel as in emotions. :) So it adds 2 senses, as it were. :)

Thi one remind me of everyone, as you know, i wonder if true love really exists. :)
Mirabella chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Beautiful idea! Seems to be about wanting and waiting for freedom. :)

I LOVE it. :)
painted eyes chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is really good! The way you simply described the process of a birthday just left me with streams of imagination at that final line. Good job on this!

painted
Princess-anna57 chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Aw, quite a bittersweet haiku! :( But great! Keep at it!

Anna _
Princess-anna57 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Very true unfortunately. Great haiku! Keep writing!

Anna _
Punslinger chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
This is a profound thought well expressed in the haiku form.
Isca chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Oh, this is rather macabre. I like it. The opening line, "He commands the dark," is particularly stunning. :)
I see London I see Sam's Town chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
I tend to avoid forms like the Haiku and Senryu because I'm not very good at them, haha xP But just a suggestion for your third one:

"yearning for an escape, and/but"

Getting rid of that hyphen and replacing it with a comma, followed by either "but" or "and" (depending on how you want it read), would remove that awkward glitch the hyphen creates.

Happy writing (:
May Elizabeth chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Beautiful. Haunting. Love it.
May Elizabeth chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I liked the imagery this presented to me. Great work.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really liked this haiku. The image was nice. And cake. :D
Saurosuchus chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
this was is my favorite of the trio, I would say.

very captivating imagery and depth. nice job.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »