Reviews for Hunted
ragdolljazz chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I really enjoyed this, it had just enough description to make it creepy, but not too much to make it tedious to read :)

The character seems really interesting, and you managed to impart a lot of information about him without it being like reading a textbook. I really enjoyed how you showed both sides of his name, how foxes are traditionally known as cunning and all, but you also related it back to being hunted as the man himself is. I never would have thought of that :)

This is great, and I can't wait to read some more of your works, but for now I need to get some sleep
William Denborough chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very nice. You write, I think, in a subtle mimock to Edgar Allen Poe's story "Manuscript". Not so much in style, however you do provide only enough detail to give the reader a vague idea and picture as to what is happening. My only thing is not a critique, only a friendly piece of advice that I have learned from years of writing: Spell-check is a useful tool, however nothing beats good, old-fashioned proof-reading. Check your work over yourself to get things that spell-check might have missed. Sometimes it isn't a spelling error, rather it is completely the wrong word. Other than that, good work.

Check out my new story, A Memoriam. It is very lengthy, and it may take more than one sit-down to finish, and it is not a story for the weak of heart, but why not give it a try anyway.

Sincerely, W.H.D.