Reviews for Skiagraphia draft
Tiamate chapter 15 . 8/14
jrkdhegdhd, cliffhangeeeeer A !

Please update quickly! ;_;
Atenea217 chapter 14 . 5/7
Oh, I reviewed as a guest!... Oh well, I post it again and you get 2x1. lol

"You, oh wonderful woman, I love you for updating!
I don't know how many times I've said this, but this story is AMAZING. Loved this chapter, so full of tension.
I kinda feel bad for Damao.
And I'm really wondering about Kir and Darban. Especially Darban, like, is he gonna be alright?

Again, thanks for sharing..."
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3
You, oh wonderful woman, I love you for updating!
I kinda feel bad for Damao.

Again, thanks for sharing!
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 14 . 5/1
Thank you for another chapter. I'm not sure why this always seems to be the case, but other than checking up on your stories here, I'm never able to use your other posting sites. Anyway, as I said thank you for another chapter AND thank you for continuing to post here of FictionPress.

One question: how many chapter do you estimate are left in the story?

Thanks for the many years of enjoyment!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16
I've finished this entire series in a matter of days. I wasn't aware it was in progress though, and when I saw the end of this chapter I stared at it gap jawed and fighting the urge to cry, because it can't end THERE. I'm so happy to know there's going to be more, even if it hasn't updated in a while. Beautiful writing (I hate first person usually, but you've mastered it, I wouldn't want to read it anything but), beautiful characters, and beautiful world.
Rosella Hale chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
I have just read this recently, from the book one. You are really amazing. My imagination is definitely not as wide as you. You created a whole new world with its own fucking language. And I'm trapped in this world. Literally. It felt like I can saw this happening in front of me. About Alan and Keyd's first meeting, how they fell in love slowly, how they actually grew up since the first time I know them. And it feels natural, not like some weird changes just occurred to the characters /only/ because the author wants it. That makes me love this story more than I already have.

And I want to thank you. Really, thank you for your hard work, for introducing me to Alan's world. You know you've just read a great story when you literally feel sad and don't want this to end. I obviously do. But I know what it feels like when you have to keep updating your story because you're kind of responsible to your readers, so I won't be nagging you about update. Just want to tell you that I'll be waiting for it. Once again, thank you.

Keep writing. :)
Atenea217 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Hey there! I read this chapter the same day you updated, but hadn't had time to write a decent review.
I loved this chapter. I always say the same, but it's always true. This story is wonderful because you manage to always keep me interested in everything that's going on; their personal relationship (I really love them), the politics of Keyd's world, Alan's family life, Kir and Darban, Rysa... everything and everyone. It's always thrilling to read all this.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

(Oh, I caught one mistake: "Crisises".)

P.D: Oh I read the rewritten chapter of PSOG. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the original, but I liked the change you did to Vaan's name (Vaun) anyway. I think it fits better somehow. And the new revised chapter is just as great.
I'm really hoping you'll write about Saul visiting Vaun's home. That'd be just way too interesting. You have no idea how much I love that pair.
definitelynotaminion chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
What a cruel cliffhanger! I'm very enthusiastic about your updates. And also glad I follow you on tumblr because I didn't realize you'd updated this story.
I love the language barrier. It's obvious you put a lot of effort into it. Creating a language is tough shit. I remember looking at some notes about this one that you posted and being really impressed. Glad Alan's learning. Very interesting.
The (bodyguard!) band is back together! Huzzah! Except Hahd threw Alan into the rift? Waiting with baited breath to see what happens next.
frozen chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Love this series :)
glad your still continuing, great job and ill be waiting for the update :)
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
ok. I don't know where to start. I started reading from the first book and read them all on a go pretty much. I actually thought this one was incomplete, and was bummed out, so I'm so happy you've updated it.
This is quite possibly the best written and most detailed series of books I've ever read on fictionpress. I could easily have taken this from the best-seller shelf from my local library. The amount of detail, and the fact you've realistically invented other worlds, and their whole system of government blows my mind. I'll probably at some point read these again and review each chapter, because there's so much that happens, but yeah. These books are amazing.
I don't always agree with Alan, but that makes him more realistic.
Does the fact Alan does't have the energy anymore mean he can't go home?
Can't wait for the next update :)
Vallucast chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
You know I love it when Alan being all supportive and funny like this, and Keyd gives me a toothache here. Intense chapter with government talking and those squabbles but you pull it off well. I'm impressed with the detail you put into them, which is usually boring, and making them interesting. I was thinking that you're like Alan in this way.
Have a good day!
dizasterdeb chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Wow. Powerful stuff. I love this story. Keyd's speech was outstanding. The characters are beautifully depicted. Can't wait for more. I imagine writing on this level is hard work but I think it is very worthwhile. Thank you for sharing it.
Karida chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Didn't want to take the time to sign in before getting my review out. Holy crap! This chapter was freaking epic and I was grinning like a loon with Keyed's proclamations during the meeting. Seriously, this series just gets more interesting, more in depth, and more *everything* as it progresses. The world and character building is phenomenal and just sucks you into the plot. Also loved how Alan punched the old codger, I was waiting for that from day one!

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Atenea217 chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Aww God I loved this chapter! I'm so happy you updated! You made me laugh so much... and I'm liking Alan more and more everytime. I mean, I liked him already, but sometimes his lack of communication is frustrating; he's improving, though. Still, wish the guy were a bit more "fluffy" towards Keys sometimes.. but oh well.
I love the plot, but you surely know that. I've said it before, but I find the story so incredibly interesting. And the characters and their interactions are just awesome.
I'll be waiting for next chapter.
chibikodo chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
:) Yes everything is possible. And wow I felt my own excitement ratchet up as Keyd made his point about the Worthies no longer being in touch with the clar and their needs and interests. I wanted to slam my fist into his grandfather's face for Alan and Keyd's sake.

How are Darban and Kir doing? That guy whose name I admittedly forgot already needs to talk to Rysa ASAP. And oh yes, Alan needs to tell Keyd about what he agreed to talk about when he met with Aleif.

Lovely update per usual. :) Looking forward to the next part.
264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »