Reviews for Porphyria
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Why are your stories so good? Pl
Bleed Into Night chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Okay, so, basically everyone hates Vince now and the only person that doesn't hate him is his sex buddy? If his parents don't dislike gays why are they so upset their son is gay? Why are humans such hypocrites?
lunasea chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
i absolutely want to read more! if theres any updates notify me via email please!
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
I like this, I like it a lot. Update soon-ish mayhaps?

I do hope so.
TheDarkestAbyss chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
I liked this story much~~ PLease continue writing! I want to see what's going to happen next ;)
JerryOnigiri chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Please update soon!
BakaFireKitsune-Sama chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Update update update! PLEASE!

Oh im soo mad at Vince and Dylan they are being so

supid!
Do Delete This Account chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
I think your story is really good and I'm looking forward to the continuation :D Very interesting plot. Poor Vincent's life's really taken a turn for the worse. Angsty, I love it.
Esquirella chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Yeah, Vince deserves to take some crap. But Tanner getting involved ... ? I guess he meant it when he decided he and Vince weren't friends anymore.
Wolvenchilde chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Too lazy to log in late at night...

Well, why is it that most of these stories have gay hater parents? I think that is just way too common, not to say that it makes the story bad in anyway. I know something like that has to happen to make it interesting...well, more interesting, anyway.

A different POV? Yay! Sounds like it'll be fun to read. .
nicolemegannn chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
well that was eventful, haha. poor vince, sucks his parents found out before he was ready, and sucks even more that they reacted so badly. where will he go if he really does get kicked out? cooper doesn't have a place to stay and dylan and him obviously aren't on good enough terms yet. tanner won't take him after he attacked dylan, and he got rid of the girlfriend last chapter, so she's probably not up for giving him a place to crash... what did i say about those bridges, haha. so i guess he just has to hope to not be kicked out, but then again you never know. )
wonderland212 chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
i love a lot of plot in a chapter, b/c you never have to worry about getting bored. Gosh, every chapter just makes me despise Tanner even

I adore Vince really and despite him being an ass, he actually seems to be growing up (considering how well he treated Cooper) and it just sucks that not only does he have to deal with his home situation but then he has to deal with Dylan and his 'group'. I hope Vince stands his ground and doesn't apologize to Dylan until Dylan does first (i forgot to review before, but the fight was totally Dylans fault, he took his embarassment out on Vince, haha)

I know your worried about how your gonna get Dylan with Vince but don't worry about it, the more struggle and conflict in between the characters makes the hook-up that much better...plus you don't want to force them together.

i am a little worried about u switching POV's though, just b/c when ppl switch POV's they normally leave very little to the imagination and reveal too much, and the best part of a story is not knowing what's going on in the minds of the other main characters
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
This chapter actually made me cry!

I wanted to run to Vince and hug

him while whispering words of

comfort.

I mean I really love how intense

everything is getting, but poor

Vince!

Gosh, Dylan pissed me off this time.

I wanted to punch him so badly. Then

when Tanner started bashing his head

into the hood of the car I swear I

was so mad! Then again they don't know

what's going on...

When Dylan told Tanner to leave Vince

alone I was like "YES! FINALLY!"

hehe.

I hope the update comes soon. I'm

gonig to die if I don't know what

happens in this wonderously twisted

tale of love.

Poptart Guava King chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
Oh my god. That was the BEST example ever. So good, that I'm definitely using that when I'm an english teacher. xD

Now this chapter is NOT NOT NOT bad! I love it, it like, pushed things forward :D in a good way. It took me forever to read this chapter cause after his dad yelled "What the fuck are you doing?" etc. I was scared to read. xD Dylan's entitled to acting like an asshole but I really don't think Vince needed that right now. I hope things will only get better for him, and that he'll stop being such a homophobe.

Also, every time Dylan and Vince get in a fight, I think "Don't worry, it'll get better." Because the only thing better than sex is make-up sex. And I really hope they'll be doing a lot of that. xD

:3 thanks for the update!
plumblossom chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
Please don't write the next chapter from another point of view, please please please!

You've got a recognizable, coherent voice going now, and you're doing a fine job of indicating what the other characters think in the spacves between what Vince says. He's a good "unreliable narrator." (google that and you'll see what I mean) To switch to another point of view at this point would be disruptive, disorienting and alienating. Personally, when fictionpress authors do that, I skip the chapter and wait for the next one that proceeds the way the story has been structured to from the beginning.
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »