Reviews for Tomorrow's Mistake
Fiama L. hernandez chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
When Caleb started saying I dunno I started laughing hard, but at the end I was literally rolling on the floor !
Treag97 chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
Dude i love your story its well written has likeable and relatable characters and an original storyline the only thing that bothers me is maybe the fact that you change stuff that was already established like with Hans he goes from agent 0054 to 0052 I just got a little confused but other than that its a great story I hope your sequel is just as good
Van Quatra chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
wow what an amazing conclusion to story one, i cant wait for story 2, great job and keep it up.
bridget collins chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
Bridget highly approves :)
Van Quatra chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
doing a great job. can't wait for the next update.
RavynShadowheart chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Woah heavy. I know who it is! Tis Hans ain't it?
Van Quatra chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
this was a good chapter. keep it going.
Ian chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Yo, You messed up the German guys name last chapter it was 0052, this chapter it is 0054. I liked the chapter though.
Ian chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
You messed up a little on the numbers/names in the end of the chapter. It left me a little confused.
Rai chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Che... Wanna be assassins...
Rai chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
When Is Corey going to become more Legit! Neeks the kids reminds me of you when I met you in heroics... Good chapter though. Although I enjoyed Chapter 1 more than Chapter 2.
Ian chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
The drunk dude made me hella laugh!
Zeno21 chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Come on! Dont just leave us hangin, Next chapter
FakeFiction chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
First off, I apologize for my incomplete review, as typing on an iTouch complicates things. A lot.

This is amazing, twisted, romangsty (invention of mine, ha), supernatural, pragmatic but hilarious. A story like this should be accredited with my subscription and my favor.

The characters, all of them, just seem to mellow and resonate with me, plus, that Crystal, she seems very lax about everything. I'm contorted with the whole deal on the Seraphim ordeal and the background, but I've come to accept it.

Incidentally, thisisn't theonly story thathave raved over with

I urge you to keep it up.
FOWLKON chapter 7 . 4/18/2010