Reviews for The Obsession of Love
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 31 . 9/30/2013
Yay! I was demanding that sequel! I was going to say "Hey LightPrevails, give me that sequel!" then give you my sternest look so you would comply.

I'm so glad I didn't have to get physical with you ;)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
A SEQUEL! IT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
Uh-oh...this cant be good.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
Aww, such a sad chapter. Poor Hannah :'(
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
Bastion is a bastard son!

Am I totally off or hitting the mark?

Darn! I need to keep reading!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Gah! You people are despicable... I wish we were on the beach, so I could kick sand on you!

If I was a lion and you were gazelles, I would eat you!

You look like something on the bottom of my shoe!

Your like mosquitos, buzzing in my ear!

Okay, i'm better now. Great chapter!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
I dont get why she's so afraid of her own feelings. Gah woman!

Oh no Bastion! Stay away from the light!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
The only real grammar mistake I see is that sometimes you put "are" instead of "our" but it's not a big deal and doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I pretty much do similar things with my stories. I get so excited about writing a chapter that I occasionally forget (or get too lazy) to spell check because I immediately want to put it up.

Happens to the best of us ;)

I am really hoping that something happens between Mary and Leon because I really like him. But I like Bastion too.

Decisions, decisions...
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Aww, I wanted that kiss to last forever.

(And you're really responding to my reviews quick, I like that!) Lol.

Onward to the next chapter I go.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
What fight with Julie? Was that in chapter 19 and I missed it? Or is that the failed speech?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Die Mr. Welles! Die!

Muahahahahaha!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
I think you're doing a great job protraying you're character's feelings. I am just so glad this story is complete so that I dont have to wait for the next update.

I am going to hate the ending though.

NOT because of your writing, but because I wont want this story to end. Boo! :(
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
I want to punch something right now. Like, a wall, or something softer like a pillow or something...
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
That was simply amazing! A part of me hoped he would show up and I was really excited that he did! I do have a question though, mind you i'm only chapter 15 and I cant predict the future, but is there an incest thing going on with his sisters? Is that why, the one in particular especially, is so controlling and jealous over him?

Love, love, love your story! I'm at work right now and I should be working, but I can't stop reading! I love when I find stories that I can't peel my eyes away from and that I get lost in. And this is definetly one of those stories! :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Aww, I like this new little "thing" between Mary and Leon! I really wasn't expecting it.
429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »