Reviews for The Obsession of Love
iceflakes chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
it makes it hard to love Mary and Bastion's little romance when there's Leon. 'Cause I adore Leon. and the sad thing is: Mary's so caught up with Bastion, she forgets almost entirely about Leon and doesn't even care enough to go see if he's okay when he doesn't come to school. And yet, she runs back and forth between her and Bastion's houses(or at least, gets Oliver or something to send her) when Bastion simply ignores her, which is what Leon should be doing. Gr. Stupid Bastion. Poor Leon.

Either way, my preference of Leon over Bastion doesn't make your writing any less awesome. Great job~! :D
11cina24 chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
You always have a tendancy to make your chapters serious, emotional, and real which makes me fall in love with this story all over again.

You are a splendedly beautiful author and I love you!

I call dibs on your first edition story when you publish your work missy!And I want it signed[;
queenehlana chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
Is he a clone? I don't know! haha But I do get what's going on! I think... haha Please update so I don't die!
Eden chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
OH MY GOSH. CLIFF HANGER...MAJOR CLIFF HANGER. I SWEAR MY HEART WAS ABOUT TO HURTLE OUT OF MY CHEST. Please update soon! I can only wait for so long.
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
ohmygosh CLIFF HANGER ahh i hte you . haha keep writing i gotta kno wat happens. Ha ah i love leon i dont want him to be sad, make him happy . have her go to thier house again and explain what the fainting thing is about .
iceflakes chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
OHMYGOD. UPDATE NOW. OR SO HELP ME I WILL STRANGLE YOU. UPDATE. NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!
queenehlana chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
OMGOSH! I hope you update again soon cause otherwise I'll probably die! haha :D! But seriously! I can't be left all alone with a cliffy!
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
THIS IS GOOD!
wolfsonginthesoul chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
ok I'm so confused. XD I'm sorry but I'm confused.
Breex33 chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS! D: THIS IS AMAZING
Desi Marie chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
That was a rush. haha My heart was pounding at the end.
ebs12 chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
it was a nice build of suspence at the end but i feel so bad for leon. does he get a happy ending? update soon
HelgaBertoni chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Sunnyboy02 chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
AH. OMGASH. update son. please :)
melanincyclops chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
curse Mary and her anxiousness that leads to clumsiness...lol

I can hugely relate to her character...

and thanks for the update! I think I can speak for everybody to say that we're glad you're still alive! lol
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »