Reviews for The Obsession of Love
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
I want to punch something right now. Like, a wall, or something softer like a pillow or something...
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
That was simply amazing! A part of me hoped he would show up and I was really excited that he did! I do have a question though, mind you i'm only chapter 15 and I cant predict the future, but is there an incest thing going on with his sisters? Is that why, the one in particular especially, is so controlling and jealous over him?

Love, love, love your story! I'm at work right now and I should be working, but I can't stop reading! I love when I find stories that I can't peel my eyes away from and that I get lost in. And this is definetly one of those stories! :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Aww, I like this new little "thing" between Mary and Leon! I really wasn't expecting it.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
First off, I love the amount of detail you put into your writing. I was perfectly able to visualize the pain and embarassment Mary was feeling, and the discomfort she felt for having Bastion talk to her.

Second, what the hell is wrong with his sister man? Someone seriously needs to get laid. Lol.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Grr! I hate Julie! GRRR! Where the hell was Bastion? Did Julie not want him there so that she wouldn't appear like a monster in front of him?... I suppose I must read the next chapter to find out. O_O
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
I must give you props for your unfailing ability to keep me on the edge of my seat. :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
I think you're doing just fine with your scenes. No worries :) I love it.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Dude, that guy is a piece of work! But, it does make for interesting writing does it not?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I didn't mind the plot to this chapter at all. I thought it worked well and I find myself terrbily confused about this Bastion Welles character.

On to the next chapter I go! :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Dude, this is a great story! I really like it.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I really like this story. I think it's fresh and has a nice charisma. Overall, I think it's an A :)
Take-me-away-to-paradise1 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Hey I've read the end of chapter 3 and I'm going to start chapter 4 soon. I just want to say I think there is an interesting plot going on here, but I find that a lot of the characters do seem to come out sounding really mean. Maybe you did have to deal with people that are this mean in real life in your life, but I really do hope you can tone down the level of meanness a little bit in latter chapters. I mean, I really think the characters have a lot of potential and the chapters are holding very good continuity, so I think once the characters start becoming more lovable, it will improve a lot.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
i do not understand this story it is getting weird
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
you have lost me is his sister his girlfriend?
r7gray chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
So confused about the end of the chapter... here is my guess

1) only hope at finding love again

2) only hope to get out of some sort of mess or deal

3) only hope to prove he's not gay... haha I am just kidding. I so know that one is not true. Or is it... lol. Jk.

I don't have a clue... well, I will just have to read... :D
432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »