Reviews for The Obsession of Love
spread.the.word chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
hahaha. A secret agent, passing gas, the kick-ass speech. He's a little twit, ain't he? Oh well, I think i might love him already.

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but the chapter was great all-in-all and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens next, so update quickly!

:D
icedfaerie chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Great story! I really can't wait until the next chapter, hope that it's soon!

I love Mary's quirky character...its nice to see shes not a ditz, or someone who's instantly liked. I want to see more of her soon! :)
Krush32 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I began reading this and added it to my story alert, and now i don't regret it. Keep up the good work.
XxSiennaxX chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I really like your story so far and I'm glad there are people at this new school who don't seem willing to allow her to hide herself away from everyone's company.

I can't wait to read more and see how your story progresses, please update soon :)
Coyfluix chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Awesome story you have going here. A couple grammatical errors, like verb tenses. Quick question. Why does everybody automatically assume Mary is a bad person?
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Can't wait to read more!
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Love the story!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Your story is nice. The way you portray the characters is superb. I really admire your word. Job well done! :-)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

please update soon!
Krush32 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I like it so far. Very detailed
spread.the.word chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
hey. bare with me as i give u my proposition.

1. we both just posted a story-so we can relate!

2. i read urs and really liked it (hence the review)

3. i would really appreciate it if u could take the time to read mine and send me a critique.

This was so cute and funny. Wow, u have no idea how much i can relate to Mary. I moved several years back, i'm super shy (tho u might think i'm not based on this review). the only difference is i don't really run from guys. they tend to run from me, haha. I'm a dork. completely unintentional-it just happens.

Anyway, i can't wait to see where u take this and i'll b looking for the upcoming chapters, so update quickly.

hope to hear from u.
Tasha chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
So far, I'm really enjoying this story. I like the characters and where the plot is going. I hope you keep this story going!

Tasha