Reviews for The Obsession of Love
Kate chapter 31 . 6/25/2011
This was honestly a very well written and very moving story. The characters were not only wonderfully developed but wonderfully alive and real. I adore Bastain and Leon equally, and I can't wait to read the sequel! You are an amazing writer.

;-D

-Kate
adhfos chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is one of the best stories ever! I think you should get this published because it its defiantly that good
Happy Reader chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Hey! I love your story :P this is like the third time Ive read it and I realized I have never done a revew..so I guess I'll make up for it by being your 400th reviewer! Keep up the awesome work!3
MandaPanda chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
The story is great, but all the grammatical errors make it a little bit difficult to read at times. But I love the story!
Mandi chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
This story is just wonderful. Suspense and every other thing I like! Thank you for posting this!
Fatal93 chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
Just found this story.

Haven't read it yet. i will do that tonight.

Cheers!
RonRonxx chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
oh now hes just a creeper and seriously weird maybe insane still liking Leon more
RonRonxx chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
thats good shes spending time with her friends i really like Leon hes seems cute bastion uh i don't know hes seems really snobby and arrogant
RonRonxx chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
im getting a twilight feeling here
RonRonxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
cool start
Riley T chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
hey new reader here i really enjoyed this story it was quite diffident to what i normally read i thought you'd end it like this but then to find out your doing a sequel to this is just great i really want to find if they will ever end up together so im off to read the sequel now
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i seriously seriously seriously LOVE this story.

i read it a while back and i couldn't be arsed to review because i just wanted to carry on reading. your story was too exciting i just had to carry on :P but now that i am free i just have to tell you you are a great writer, i really like your style and your way with words! your story is really great. i'm also reading your other story i know what you wore november the 5th, that is reallt exciting. i hope you add another chapter to the last cary and november the 15th soon.

love you x
Barbie826 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
Uh, Is the main character seriously this weak? It's really frustrating.. And I don't know how Julie would be able to get away with that. It doesn't seem believeable to me.
Wickedly Romantic chapter 31 . 1/13/2011
I must say, that this is probably one of the best written works from this site I've ever read. It is truly very well thought out and pieced together, not just written like many stories I've read. I just wish I could appreciate it like it should have been appreciated. I just didn't have the energy or the brain power to really think through some of the plot twisters you threw our way. So thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it.
xbiancax chapter 30 . 11/15/2010
I really like this story. You made it really interesting. I can't wait to read the sequel.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »