Reviews for The Obsession of Love
lulu123m chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
I cried reading that. I bawled and I thought of another scene that would fit so well with this chapter: Leon coming to school with all his beautiful hair chopped off and Mary taking one look and starts crying. that would just be the cherry on top of the cake. this is a great story, im happy I finally found time to catch up on some of what i missed.
SingInTheRain chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is a god! D
Candescence chapter 31 . 8/14/2010
Amazing story. You're right, the ending should be how it is, even though I wanted to figure out the secrets now. You couldn't of fit everything in this one story unless something huge and unexpected occured. I'm glad you're deciding to do a sequel, I'm not ready to leave this world with Mary yet. Congrats on completing this
Candescence chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
Wow. Mary was amazing. I was getting annoyed at her always being so weak. I'm happy she's changing. She did go a little overboard with Julie, but I guess that's reality sometimes. I'm proud of her. You really make this realistic. Also, when you did Leon's POV, I really felt like it was someone other than Mary with his thoughts. You portrayed him right unlike other stories where all the POVs think the same.
Candescence chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
I like the change in this story now. It's starting to get more in depth with the characters. Oh, and I loved your personification with the butterflies. You are truly, a talented writer. You're keeping me interested, the story isn't dragging at all, and there are just so many questions left unanswered that I just have to continue my reading. Great job
Katielove chapter 30 . 8/8/2010
i love this story
AM chapter 31 . 8/3/2010
I found this story magnificent. The character development, and the choice of wording added that sense of involvment one gets when they enter the realm of a story they enjoy. However, one of my favourite moments was when Mary spoke of the chair and the desk. I thought it was oddly touching. Anyways, I loved it, and have to say it was well written.
briii chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
amazing amzining amazing amazing. SEQUAL TIME! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
P.S. from my last review,

I skimmed over the story one more time, and the things I said about the way that Bastion occasionally speaks also appears in most of the characters throughout the story.

Hope it helps!

Love, Stephanie
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
you sould defintely make a sequel cuz his chapter is making me thinkk baistion is fdead. I i dont know who mary is gonna end up with . its kinda scary trying to think. i dont want anymore people oto die so keep that out haha okay byee ! SEQUEL ! SCORE ! :)
NovelS chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I just read this in one sitting. I just couldn't stop reading! great job! I'm excited to see the sequal!
Stephanie Reiko chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
Now before I say this, I want to make one thing perfectly clear; I ADORE this story. If it were a boy, I would probably marry it and/or stalk it. That being said, however, I do have one piece of constructive criticism; the vocabulary is a bit... advanced? I mean, I'm not much younger than the characters in this story, and I know for a fact that I don't describe scenes in my head the way Mary does. It's not that much of a flaw, but it's been bothering me for a while because I occasionally have to pull out a dictionary to find out what Bastion just said. Believe me, I absolutely LOVE your writing, but just turn the vocabulary down a teeny tiny bit. I'm not saying I want you to write like, "OMG, Bastion is totes the yummiest boy evar!" (I've read stories like that *shudder*) But just little things, like maybe tone down a couple of the adjectives that Bastion uses. Believe it or not, I really do love the way that Bastion speaks. So intelligent :P. But occasionally it can sound like Mary's speaking to a college professor rather than a boy that she likes. That's basically it, and if I offended you or if I was being to harsh I'm SO sorry and please believe that it was not my intention to be a bother!

Again, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter in the sequel!

Love, Stephanie
ConceptOfStrange chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
I very much want to like this piece of writing for it's well written and it's cute. However, I can't shake off the feeling I got from reading the Twilight series... the plot seems very similar: shy and awkward new girl who is creepily getting obsessed over by the 'god' of school who doesn't date yet takes an interest in her even when the sister doesn't like her... Mind you the writing style is much better than Stepenie Meyer, I can't help but draw connections. I am sorry if I offended you with this comment (for I would be if I was compared to that monstrosity). I am still intrigued with the ending of this chapter so I will keep reading... let's just hope they aren't vampires... :)
Eragon Hedre chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
I like your story. It doesn't have that lamish feeling that other stories have. And i would definitely love aa seuel!
Bluntlyhonest chapter 31 . 7/24/2010
okay...

i don't care what anyone says.

i don't care it i didn't find out the secret to their past.

(don't get me wrong i really really want to know!

i am in love with this story, when it was over i cried, and when you said you were going to make a sequel... i cried.

I love Obsession of Love!1