Reviews for On the Battlefield
Wow this was very hot.
sensyna chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
like it so you.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow! I really love this! Wonderful :)
Miss Master chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I feel as if I should be disturbed by this in some way... But I'm not! Cause it was hot Muahahaha...!

:D
MidnightFlight chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I am left utterly speechless...and smiling widely.
KOO chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I loved the "earning my pink triangle." I don't know why, but it was my favourite line.
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lostgirl15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
WOW! loved the whole sex in a battelfield, it made the sex scene more interesting hehe *throws away binoculars* i wasn't spying *shifts eyes* sorry im crazy :) anyway awesome story and great writing. i wish that you would continue, but still wicked!
faiswingedchronicles chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
...so updateing?
AHuiyan chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
didn't it move into sex awfully fast? I mean, even if you're derranged like Fritz, you don't normally start confiding in the first person you see then throw yourself on them, especially if he doesn't want to die, as his 'campdeath' phrase would suggest and when Lucas is a possible executioner.

But a lot of the description was nice and the beginning did a good job capturing my interest.

plenty of potential, look forward to further work, thanks for writing.

A
kamburger chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I just wanna say, I really like this line:

ā€œIā€™m earning my pink triangle.ā€

And the whole build-up was really suspenseful and hot and I'm reduced to an incoherent mush now :o -fans self-
Mask of Words chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was so good! I'm glad that you posted it! The sex during the battle makes it seem exciting and tense. Great piece.
teamemmett643 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
flipping fantastic story:)
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I read this over again, and, still cute! *sighs* If only there was more...Sorry for the lame review.