Reviews for Closure, in the Modern since of the word
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow. So much said from a Haiku! I can connect to it. :-)
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Perfectly captures something I think a lot of people can relate to. I know I can.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Love this because it's relatable, I've done that before, and I like how you finally put a word to it that I just couldn't find, "closure"-so true. I also like that your title is basically a bonus for the poem, and I think it was great to add that "in the modern since of the word" maybe even "Post-modern" would work there-not even sure what's after that, if we're even living it, but it really invoked some good thoughts about our present.

from the review marathon (link in my profile)
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
o short, but i really liked it:)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
The title kind of bothered me. I didn't like using the wrong since. It didn't seem to be a play on words, was it just a mistake? Also seemed odd to capitalize modern,

I also didn't like the second line. Putting "I" at the end there seemed like it was forced to make the syllable count.

That said, I liked the piece. The word chunks was a great choice. I also think it's a great idea. This is definitely part of getting closure in today's society.

Check out the Review Marathon (link in my profile)!
Isca chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I can relate to this. I often take down my work and start anew. Sometimes we have to re-mold ourselves, I think. :)
nickyO chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ah, but what if somebody copied and pasted ;)

No this is a good topic and very well written, great job.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hello Juliet, I've missed you!

Tragically, I had to remove myself from fictionpress and delete my myspace for personal and academic reasons this year. But I still write alot and hopefully I'll be posting again soon.

I love this poem because it brings the reality back into people populating the internet. This is true, because even though it feels like you are the only one there and everyone else is a spiritual entity, we are truly all in the same boat together. It's very spiritual in that respect.

Anyway, I've made a new myspace account and I sent you a request because I am hoping to catch up. I hope this review gets to you before it gets swamped by the myriad of other comments coming this way.

Take care dearly

Julian
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I like this... I feel that I can relate to it. It reminds me of the time I deleted a lot of poems off my Fictionpress account. Great haiku. Keep writing!

Anna _